Going live

So I have a script i am trying to test on the ip 127.0.0.1 how Do i make it live if the script didnt come with the server.cfg file etc? I just wanna test the commands and test the script.

You have to run it with the server.cfg, and if you wan't not then you have to do things that takes more time instead of just config the server.cfg and run the server.
If you wan't to test it local, just download the windows server from sa-mp.com , put your gamemode in it, config the server.cfg and run the server, add :7777 to your favorites and you can play on your server.

Does running it local require all the plugins filterscripts, etc...?

Yes.
It's simple, you just cannot run a part of your script, you have to run everything.

Set announce to 0

I am just trying to test this on my local server not live, and i got this error.

----------
Loaded log file: "server_log.txt".
----------

SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.3e-R2, ©2005-2012 SA-MP Team

[23:19:15] filterscripts = "" (string)
[23:19:15]
[23:19:15] Server Plugins
[23:19:15] --------------
[23:19:15] Loaded 0 plugins.

[23:19:15]
[23:19:15] Filterscripts
[23:19:15] ---------------
[23:19:15] Loaded 0 filterscripts.

[23:19:15] Script[gamemodes/Limitless.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[23:19:15] Number of vehicle models: 0

I put the gamemode in it (windows 7 server from sa_mp.com ) and configed my server.cfg to this
echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password blank
maxplayers 500
port 7777
hostname SA-MP 0.3 Server
gamemode0 Limitless 1
filterscripts
announce 0
query 1
weburl www.sa-mp.com
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
maxnpc 10
logtimeformat [%H:%M:%S]

Its confusing for me I get the windows seven server, add the gamemode, but I keep getting this issue. I configured the server.cfg to say the gamemode, also do I have to reference plugins in the server.cfg?

If you don't use any plugins or filterscripts, you don't have to fill them in in your server.cfg. For the gamemode, make sure it's really in the gamemode folder and compiled. (So there's an *.amx file in there.)

okay so I have opened pawno and i keep getting this now...I have tried getting a new pawno etc....I moved the pawno into the folder im working with and still got this...

C:\Users\Jeff\Desktop\zgamingrp\zGamingRoleplay\ga memodes\ZRP.pwn( : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dini"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Download dini include from the samp forums.