Gamemode help.. Its a newbie question

Im new to making servers and shit..

Basically, do you have to copy your gamemodes .cfg to your servers .cfg?

The server.cfg file is separate, this is for changing the Hostname, port, URL etc. The GM file is the file that contains the scripts, it's all separate.

there is no gamemode .cfg. if open up you servers.cfg and where it says gamemode0, erase anything else there and put what your gamemode is called.

What script would you recommend sir?

Before looking at using a script you should first see about learning the language in which it was used with, which is PAWN. This should be of some help: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/PAWN_for_Begginers

Can someone help me on teamviewer quickly? PM me if you are welling to do so, Ill rep you 100%

What script do you recommend for me? Im a beginner?

I recommend you to look at the default grandlarc script, this is located in your server folder inside gamemodes, observing it will give you a better understanding of how it works.Then it would make it a whole lot easier for you to find the script right for you.

I've done that already, but the thing is, Im confused on what to pick and put as my gamemode, would you be able to choose a 'roleplay' one for me? I want a epic roleplay one, which is easy, and I dont have to do anything major on it.

A roleplay script could take a lot of effort to set up, try searching around the forums. If the roleplay topic has a tutorial with it, follow it!