What are the requirements.

What are the requirements that you need for a name change, I Have visited many Beta-Testers Profiles within the day,and I have found that many have posted on their Profiles asking for a name change Saying
Quote:

I have the requirements

And from the name they have stated they had before and the new name they would like

You can not change your name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
You can not change your name.
I can show you like 5 to 10 People who's name were changed By Beta Testers
Im just asking what the requirements are.
And I know there are requirements.

There are no specific requirements. It depends on the person and on the moderator.

Why do you care, anyway? You registered yesterday. If you didn't want that name then you shouldn't have chosen it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
There are no specific requirements. It depends on the person and on the moderator.

Why do you care, anyway? You registered yesterday. If you didn't want that name then you shouldn't have chosen it.
I dont really care , but I just wanted to know for the future Incase I need my name changed.

A name isn't really important, it's the community that counts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA-MPDrifter
Посмотреть сообщение
A name isn't really important, it's the community that counts.
What?

A name is important, if you dont have a name then I can call you shithead, or gayboy, or faggot, you'd defenitly get offended?

In the forum rules section, it says they dont give out name changes, well they dont, it rarely happens, I got mine out of luck I guess, but why do you care?

Also, why you peado on betatesters profiles :P.

Changing names is not allowed. and you also have to make sure your not breaking the rules enough to be able to be one.

Considering how you signed up not so long ago, this should not be something you want to do.

I think they have stopped doing namechanges due to to many requests, I think they probably do a few once in a while,people with high rep and posts.

Why do people keep replying to the OP's threads? He's banned!