How to Create a Gamemode

Hello, I want to Make a Pilot Gamemode (I Havent find one) but i dont know nothing about script and i have a few question I hope they will be answer.
  1. First of all, when I Click in New (in Pawno) I have to delete all things on the sheet or leave then there?
  2. How to make a airline system
  3. what are filterscripter for?
  4. to put the gamemode in game, what i need, because i have downloaded gamemodes and it have the gamemode divided in 2 formats

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPilot
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, I want to Make a Pilot Gamemode (I Havent find one) but i dont know nothing about script and i have a few question I hope they will be answer.
  1. First of all, when I Click in New (in Pawno) I have to delete all things on the sheet or leave then there?
  2. How to make a airline system
  3. what are filterscripter for?
  4. to put the gamemode in game, what i need, because i have downloaded gamemodes and it have the gamemode divided in 2 formats
1-No learn tutorials about scripting.
2-Search for that
3-They're if you want a custom script you don't want to put in the pawno or an example "weapon system"is that a gamemode? No it's a filterscript like this.
4-In your server.cfg file open it at line gamemode0 replace the name after gamemode0 and replace it with the gamemode name,for more info about this visit my tutorial about launching a server from home host in my signature....

-Thanks

Try learning the basics of PAWN then on your way in learning try to create the gamemode, because it is difficult if you don't know anything about scripting.

It is like jumping 10 stairs which we can't do.

So just try it step by step.

Start by reading some source code of modern gamemodes, and from the wiki and tutorials.

Good luck!