My first Flyer.Rate it

Hello today I made my first Flyer.Take a look

Rate it!Thanks

Nice

Not bad man ... Which program throu ?

Wow, I actually read the whole text... Really nice flyer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Посмотреть сообщение
Because usually 7 lines of bold text in text size 16 which don't even span 1/3 of a full page is too much for most people to actually read

OT: Not bad, but I think the upper text should have some sort of dark-red border around it like the bottom text appears to have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
Because usually 7 lines of bold text in text size 16 which don't even span 1/3 of a full page is too much for most people to actually read
You underastemate my lazyness.. I slept with am matrass ontop of my head last week because I just didn't want to get up..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbush12
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by мυ∂υℓ_вacнα
Посмотреть сообщение
Not bad man ... Which program throu ?
Thanks . I use Adobe Photoshop CS 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks . I writted text fast so I didn`t look at grammer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение

OT: Not bad, but I think the upper text should have some sort of dark-red border around it like the bottom text appears to have.
Thanks

It looks good but if you're going to publish it on your home website, you sure could correct the grammar a bit. Else, just nice, even I read it through.

A flyer is not supposed to contain a bunch of texts. A flyer is something you hand out or paste on walls to announce a party or something. It's only supposed to contain: when, where and who.

The 3rd, 4th and 5th sentences are not needed.