Biggest Crash 'N Burn Server Gone?

I checked the site today and was like O.o | I played there for many years. My username was: CharC

Been there for more like 3+ years now. The server was a great success and damn fun. Sad to see it going and thats why i am replying. Sorry for bumping the thread if its old enough. Just real sad.

This was great. Get ******, go to CnB, cheat, get banned, clone MAC address, repeat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis13
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello!
i am Meelis13 and i was long term player in CnB, and from feb. 2012 a mod in that server.
I dont know how many of you know this, but im probably the most annoying and active person asking about if CnB is going to return or not and demanding copies of maps back XD
Seemingly Michael2572, creator of CnB has had enough of samp.
but still, i'd like to call up for all former CnB-ers to come on remains of CnB (part of community still exists- i dont know if this counts as advertising or not (tho i hope not), but i say as much as IRC is still active- who cant remember, ask your CnB friends ), lets gather up our positive memories about server, funny screenshots, good gameplay videos, chatlogs, basically anything that you liked about it.
at very least it gives us nice compilation of CnB memories, its best moments and credit to all who built the server, and frankly- its what makers of CnB deserve- i mean they gave us hours and hours of good gameplay and fun. so lets give them something good for return, shall we?
Hah
Quote:

but im probably the most annoying and active person asking about if CnB is going to return or not and demanding copies of maps back XD

500% true xd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck
Посмотреть сообщение
This was great. Get ******, go to CnB, cheat, get banned, clone MAC address, repeat.
Lol ... seriously ? xD

Honestly, I played this server in the past; it was a good server granted. Fav map (5 Towers) everyone hated it!. Then again all the more reason to vote to use that map for the next round lol.

Anyhow I only just found this out suprisingly as I was banned about a month before it closed for accidently hitting one of the ****** keys (Used for checking server features no hate!).

Anyhow, I know this is a server supposively built from nothing back in early SAMP; however I do not recall seeing this server back then and do not currantly support that argument. This although doesn't mean things can't be remade redone, if not out done. I know it's hard for some people to accept a server they like going and then nag the developers, but honestly you may not like this but ANY server can be copied remade and then resucceed. The majority of the maps were made by their community and therefore are likely to be sleeping on other peoples drives and if you make a solid remake they may consider hitting that server with a handful of old time maps.

In short, this isn't going to be re-released its been a year sinced it's been closed and for that reason (threat of it closing again) I wont be joining the server again (New House, New IP! Whoop! Whoop!).

Go on CnB.
Hacker fucks shit up.
Get banned due to another guy.
Go outside.
Socialize.

And everything else went allllllright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Посмотреть сообщение
Go on CnB.
Hacker fucks shit up.
Get banned due to another guy.
Go outside.
Socialize.

And everything else went allllllright.
Except that you never socialized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck
Посмотреть сообщение
Except that you never socialized
Oh crap it's back again..

*Grabs BB-gun* "DUCK HUNTING TIEM!"

PS:
Dolan pls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael@Belgium
Посмотреть сообщение
Hah

500% true xd

Lol ... seriously ? xD
oh look whos talking- isnt it the guy who made pathetic excuse for derby server, trying to outshine CnB? XD

(to mods- he knows i dislike his derby server and i like to pick on it whenever i can :P)

so sad to see crash n burn gone. i was one of the map makers had so much fun. two of my favorites i made was 8 deadly sins and watery death I've since lost my all my maps and would like to retrieve them if possible if you read this john is there a way you could send them to me via email at williamsr542@gmail.com

i had so much fun playing against you meelis13 by the way lol. i know you enjoyed my maps like i enjoyed yours. hopefully cnb not gone for ever but just taking a big rest.

Just saying- if anyone wants his/her maps made for CnB back, make a list and come to IRC channel- its still at same place. pm me if you cant remember.

My name was Awesome at CnB btw is it ever coming back? I'm still waiting.

forgive me bumping old thread, but i ask here all those who played in CnB to come in cnb-s channel within next 48 hours to pay your respect to CnB (closed for year exactly after 24 hours from making of this post)

who doesnt remember channel, its irc.tl server and #cnb channel