Help with /drag command.

Hello, I need help with my /drag command, it doesn't drag the player..
Here is the timer..

Код:
SetTimerEx("ExecuteDrag", 1000, true); //It will run once a second

public ExecuteDrag() {
	for(new playerid = 0; playerid < MAX_PLAYERS; playerid++) {
		if(1 != GetPVarInt(playerid, "BeingDragged")) continue;
		else {
			new draggerid = GetPVarInt(playerid, "DraggingPlayer"), Float:dpos[3], Float:ppos[3];
			GetPlayerPos(draggerid, dpos[0], dpos[1], dpos[2]);
			GetPlayerPos(playerid, ppos[0], ppos[1], ppos[2]);

new Float:diff[3], Float:tmp, Float:newpos[3];
			for(new i = 0; i < 3; i++) {
				tmp = dpos[i] - ppos[i];

diff[i] = ((tmp < 0) ? (-tmp) : (tmp));

if(diff[i] > DRAG_RANGE) {
					newpos[i] = (dpos[i] + (DRAG_RANGE - 3));
				}
			}
		}
	}
	return 1;
}
Here are the /drag commands

Код:
CMD:drag(playerid, params[])
{
	if(IsACop(playerid))
	{
		new string[128], giveplayerid;
		if(sscanf(params, "u", giveplayerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "USAGE: /drag [playerid]");

if(IsPlayerConnected(giveplayerid))
		{
			if(GetPVarInt(giveplayerid, "PlayerCuffed") == 2)
			{
				if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, " You must be out of the vehicle to use this command.");
				if(GetPVarInt(giveplayerid, "BeingDragged") == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, " That player is already being dragged. ");

new Float:dX, Float:dY, Float:dZ;
				GetPlayerPos(giveplayerid, dX, dY, dZ);

if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 5.0, dX, dY, dZ)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, " That suspect is not near you.");

format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s has is now dragging you.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
				SendClientMessage(giveplayerid, COLOR_WHITE, string);
				format(string, sizeof(string), "* You are now dragging %s, you may move them now.", GetPlayerNameEx(giveplayerid));
                SetTimer("ExecuteDrag", 1000, true);
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, string);
				format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s grabs ahold of %s and begins to move them.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), GetPlayerNameEx(giveplayerid));
				ProxDetector(30.0, playerid, string, COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE);
				SetPVarInt(giveplayerid, "BeingDragged", 1);
				SetPVarInt(playerid, "DraggingPlayer", giveplayerid);
				return 1;
			}
			else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, " The player is not cuffed !");
		} else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, " The player is not connected !");
	}
	else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, " You are not a Cop ! ");
}

CMD:stopdrag(playerid, params[])
{
	if(IsACop(playerid))
	{
		if(sscanf(params, "u", giveplayerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "USAGE: /stopdrag [playerid]");

{
			{
				if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, " You must be out of the vehicle to use this command.");

if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 5.0, dX, dY, dZ)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, " That suspect is not near you.");

SendClientMessage(giveplayerid, COLOR_WHITE, string);
                SetTimer("ExecuteDrag", 1000, false);
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, string);
				format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s releases his drag on %s", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), GetPlayerNameEx(giveplayerid));
				ProxDetector(30.0, playerid, string, COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE);
				return 1;
			}
			else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, " The player is not cuffed !");
		} else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, " The player is not connected !");
	}
	else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, " You are not a Cop ! ");
}

Hi Try this one
Код HTML:
CMD:drag(playerid, params[])
{
	if(IsACop(playerid))
	{
		if(sscanf(params, "u", giveplayerid)) return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "USAGE: /drag [playerid]");

{
			{
				if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, " You must be out of the vehicle to use this command.");
				if(GetPVarInt(giveplayerid, "BeingDragged") == 1)
				{
					SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, " That player is already being dragged. ");
					return 1;
				}
				if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 5.0, dX, dY, dZ))
				{
					SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, " That suspect is not near you.");
					return 1;
				}
				format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s has is now dragging you.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
				SendClientMessageEx(giveplayerid, COLOR_WHITE, string);
				format(string, sizeof(string), "* You are now dragging %s, you may move them now.", GetPlayerNameEx(giveplayerid));
				SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, string);
				format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s grabs ahold of %s and begins to move them.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), GetPlayerNameEx(giveplayerid));
				SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You are now dragging the suspect, press the '{AA3333}FIRE{FFFFFF}' button to stop.");
				SetPVarInt(giveplayerid, "BeingDragged", playerid);
				SetPVarInt(playerid, "DraggingPlayer", 1);
			}
			else
			{
				SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, " The specified player is not cuffed !");
			}
		}
	}
	else
	{
		SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   You are not a LEO ! ");
		return 1;
	}
	return 0;
}

Got this kind of errors

PHP код:
C:\Users\Euronics Latvija\Desktop\LCRP\gamemodes\nlrp.pwn(7233 -- 7234) : error 029invalid expressionassumed zero
C
:\Users\Euronics Latvija\Desktop\LCRP\gamemodes\nlrp.pwn(7234) : warning 215expression has no effect
C
:\Users\Euronics Latvija\Desktop\LCRP\gamemodes\nlrp.pwn(11355) : warning 202number of arguments does not match definition
C
:\Users\Euronics Latvija\Desktop\LCRP\gamemodes\nlrp.pwn(15817) : error 029invalid expressionassumed zero 
Lines
PHP код:
        if(GetPVarInt(ID,"BeingDraggedBy") != playerid)

KillTimer(GetPVarInt(ID,"DragTimer")),