AND When ******* gonna open ? [PK]

Hey guy's. In PK when ******* is going to be back it's closed for month i'm missing it

Sucks for you, wherever you live. I'm from Canada, and I'm sure all of North America still can go on *******. I was on it 10 minutes ago, listening to psy.

******* is banned on some countries, don't ask me the reason, since i'm not very active on that news, but seems the director, or something, from ****** done a mistake... i really don't know what happened.

It's told to me that ******* is blocked in Pakistan due to the Innocence of Muslims-film.

Don't delete this cause you want to prevent a flamewar mods, I'm only trying to conbribute here.

I am from The Netherlands, YT is still working, I didn't even knew some countries couldn't use it.
I did find this though..
http://rt.com/politics/russia-ban-yo...ti-muslim-392/

PS:
What is it with people from the middle-east and having violent protests over nothing..

EDIT:
If that 'PS:' part is offensive than delete this post or w/e, just my opinion..

My country is Muslim though it is not banned here.

I would say get a VPN but that will be illegeal.

Hmm...Look on ****** and find some tips on how to open ******* for yourself and it is possible to do such things.

Get a good proxy, but don't go on the forums using it!

Their government thinks they need to dictate what people should see and what they shouldnt.
Use a proxy server. Proxtube, hotspot shield, any of that stuff.