Here's an idea I want to share with you all.

It's something I'm working on currently for my script, I thought I'd share it.

For those of you with Mysql, and a UCP.
You can add a section to the UCP called 'Playlists'.

Inside that section the user can add ******* urls of his/her favorite songs.
You can limit it to whatever number you want, I recommend limiting it to 7 per CD, the amount of CDs a user can own depends on his/her level.

Anyway, the user can buy a cd from the 24/7, and when he/she gets in their car he/she can select "My CD" and it will play the songs they have listed in order, they can skip forward and backward and it will display the titles of the songs based on what they named them in the "Playlist" section of the UCP.

There you go. It's my idea, I'm working on it... Just thought I'd share it in case someone is looking for new things to attract their users to their server.

If this has already been made, feel free to forgive me for I am only human.

strange, i had the exact same system in my server a while ago , and removed it after that
from experience ,i would say that this script is a bad idea for a DM server ,because MOST people will not know how to use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Or they could just use the inbuilt music feature of San Andreas to play their own music in vehicles and not pay you anything.
It's true, but , you can create the system so that when a player enables the sound in his car or in house for example, other players around him also hear this, this is not possible with inbuilt music feature of sa.
And yea I like it, so maybe in the future I will also create something like this into my ucp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Or they could just use the inbuilt music feature of San Andreas to play their own music in vehicles and not pay you anything.
I don't charge for VIP on my server, sir. It's earned.
Relax your jimmies.

I'm just stating something I've been working on.