Crashing Problem

Hello.
I play on a war server called "That War Server". I've been playing it fine until yesterday night. I was on the server when randomly I crashed. Then after that, I tried 5 times by joining the server. I would crash, after crash. I crashed right after it says "Spawning... Please wait". I had installed some modifications before that, but I also played with the modifications on SAMP servers. Plus, I don't even think that That War Server has hydras. Though, the odd thing is, is that just a few tries ago It worked for about 5 minutes, then it crashed. Since then, I haven't gotten it working. Here's the crash Address: 0x007324B6

Please reply with a solution.

Update:
I've just got it working again. All I did was let my Windows 7 change my advanced settings to improve my performance. I'll update this if It happens another time.

Reinstall GTA, Or your mods.

I actually have had this same problem not to long ago. If you can connect to another server and play for a while with not crash then, its the server. If you can not play on other servers because your crashing then, reinstall your game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajcubb
View Post
I actually have had this same problem not to long ago. If you can connect to another server and play for a while with not crash then, its the server. If you can not play on other servers because your crashing then, reinstall your game.
It does it off, and on.