Windows 7 Ultimate GTA issues

I recently formatted my hard drive and upgraded to windows 7 ultimate(was the only windows disc i had) Ever since doing so I can not open GTA_SA.exe nor log onto a sa-mp server. When I look in the task manager and I double click to load single player or log onto a server I see that GTA_SA.exe is trying to load then just closes. I have tried to change the compatibility mode in gta_sa.exe to windows 98, windows xp and vista. None of these solutions work, although when in Windows XP mode and I load singleplayer or log to a server the GTA_SA.exe stays open in processes but never shows up in applications. I have reinstalled GTA twice from the actual CD i bought from game stop and twice from a downloaded version online, all ending in the same results. I have even tried running the set up in XP mode and still nothing. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you fix it? Thank you

for me too, but this guys dont want to help other guys

San Andreas is not compatible with Windows 7.

Some say that their game works fine, while others can't use some game features, or start the game at all.

Basically, unless you get lucky with some random fix that you might find on the internet, there's nothing you can do. There's many excellent games that were meant for Windows XP and which can never be played again.XP plays this game quite well.

My mapper uses samp in Windows 7 ultimate, but sometimes it doesnt load or start so he has to restart the computer. Hopefully they will fix it

Try patching your gta..

Load all drivers of your pc.

Check if you got dx version installed.

Update your windows. Service packs and netframeworks.

All ideas in my mind

The problem was my VGA driver. I went to a driver website and downloaded and reinstalled my VGA driver and now it runs perfectly