[Tool/Web/Other] [PHP, MySQL] Music stream uploader

Delete

Looks good.
Nice work Jakku.

Nice idea but you forgot to include the database structure. And your application is vulnerable to blind SQL injections and XSS. Also, it would be better if you include the config file with the MySQL credentials, it would avoid to change them in 3 different files. And storing error messages in sessions is not a good coding practice.

If you need some development tips, you can send me a PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R@f
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice idea but you forgot to include the database structure. And your application is vulnerable to blind SQL injections and XSS. Also, it would be better if you include the config file with the MySQL credentials, it would avoid to change them in 3 different files. And storing error messages in sessions is not a good coding practice.

If you need some development tips, you can send me a PM
Yes, I am quite new to PHP, and I did not mean to include the database information.

nice work gona test it right now

Omg Nice work!

kiwi6.com - amazing mp3 hosting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimor
Посмотреть сообщение
kiwi6.com - amazing mp3 hosting!
Use it then

NiiiiiCE

Just a tip, please do not call this nice if you didn't even try to upload anything - That's called post hunting

Nice Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Boii
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice Work
Have you even tested reliability?

Gives me a message: "Error was encountered while handling an ErrorDocument."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youarex
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you even tested reliability?

Gives me a message: "Error was encountered while handling an ErrorDocument."
While uploading a file or when? In which format was your file and what's the size of it? I would not wonder a second if it was a host issue

Yes, while uploading an .mp3 file (6,51 MB), upload is interrupted at around 50 percent.

I'll give it another try later on.

After dozen more tries I've finally managed to upload a file which is 33.1 kb in size. When uploading files larger than (at least) 3 MB, connection is being interrupted and not only does this makes sense, occasionally it gives the message "The system encountered a problem with your file: You did not input your username!".

The code blocks you from uploading large files, that's why you're getting the interruption error. It's meant for uploading playlist files, not music.

Well, in that case you could have been more informative about file size limit. It says that supported file formats are m3u, mp3 and pls, no size limit. Also, mp3 is an audio file format, not a playlist. I may be wrong but who really cares...

If you don't know things well, don't post them. Radio stations often use .mp3 for their online streams

You're not giving good advice, friend. Wise would be to say; If you don't know how to, speak with us about it and you will learn. If I've said something wrong, then correct me. You may know some things that I don't but that's okay. When there's no equality, unless ego disappears, nobody can be friends. My advice to you is to be more friendly, there's no single obstacle preventing you from that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakku
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, I am quite new to PHP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakku
Посмотреть сообщение
If you don't know things well, don't post them.
I'm sorry, but you are contradicting yourself.