Cmd Problem

whats wrong here

C:\Users\mininou\Desktop\Dogg\gamemodes\m2s.pwn(13 960) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\mininou\Desktop\Dogg\gamemodes\m2s.pwn(13 960) : error 017: undefined symbol "cmd_test"
C:\Users\mininou\Desktop\Dogg\gamemodes\m2s.pwn(13 960) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\mininou\Desktop\Dogg\gamemodes\m2s.pwn(13 960) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line!

i added it on the public TextCommand

CMD:test(playerid, params[])
{
........ etc
}

& i added this on the top of TextCommand

cmd(test,4,cmdtext);

what missing ? & thank you all

Copy all your test command here
and delete this line
pawn Код:
cmd(test,4,cmdtext);

i added my line of Test command to
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid,cmdtext[])

but its same problem

& i removed what you told me to do

C:\Users\mininou\Desktop\Dogg\gamemodes\m2s.pwn(13 960) : error 017: undefined symbol "cmd_test"
C:\Users\mininou\Desktop\Dogg\gamemodes\m2s.pwn(13 960) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line!

This syntax is from ZCMD and the commands of ZCMD are supposed to be place OUTSIDE of OnPlayerCommandText (and thank you for dropping the bold text)

could you give a more information how & thank you Mamorunl . where i should add them so ?

Anywhere outside a callback is fine. So the "On<>" publics are callbacks. OnPlayerText, OnPlayerCommandText, OnPlayerExitVehicle, etc. Place it outside any of those and it'll be fine.

Fixed Thank You Mamorunl +1 rep

my other commands are all now ' Unknown Command ' how i fix that now & thanks guys

ZCMD and the old type strcmp commands do not go together. You should use one or the other and I would recommend ZCMD because it is faster and easier to maintain.