[Tool/Web/Other] MySQL UCP Framework

MySQL UCP Starter Package 2
YOU NEED TO KNOW A LITTLE BIT OF HTML AND PHP TO USE THIS. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A PRO, BUT YOU CAN'T BE A NEWBIE EITHER!

This project is old, and I no longer support it. I do not play SA-MP that much, and I'm busy with school, etc, I could go on and on. Here's something to sum it up:
AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT

What is this?
This is a User Control Panel Starter Package. A User Control Panel allows users in a server to access their account, change settings, view info, and much more.

How do I install this?
First of all, you need to know how to code only a small bit of HTML and PHP. You also need to know how to use a computer. I will not provide a tutorial for this release. If you are a newbie and would like me to install this on your webserver, I will do that for you if you PM me! So, instead of having to install it yourself with a "how to", I'll even do it for you.

Why are you releasing this?
I'm releasing this because it isn't much. And people would die for a working UCP! It is completely bare, doesn't have a skin, and doesn't have any "extra" features.

Features
  • Fully secure with session IDs
  • Login/logout functions
  • Dashboard that displays user info
  • Skins images that display in the Dashboard
Package Contents
  • display (File Folder)
  • SKINS (File Folder)
  • 0-299.jpg Skins images. From 0 to 299 not including missing skins.
  • index.php Has the login form. If you are already logged in, it will redirect to the dashboard.
  • checkcreds.php Check's the user's credentials when logging in.
  • connection.php INCLUDE that contains the MySQL information required for the connection.
  • dashboard.php Dashboard of the UCP. Shows the user's info and allows them to login and logout.
  • logout.php Logs the user out.
Updates, Bugfixes and Additions

-------------------------Package Two-------------------------
Fixed some critical bugs. Here's a list of bugfixes and additions:
  • Fixed the deprecated mysql_escape_string function by changing it to mysql_real_escape_string.
  • Added comments that explains every function and operation in this package!
  • Fixed redirecting to "index.html" instead of "index.php".
-------------------------Package One-------------------------
First release. Nothing to see here.

Download pls?
Package Two (See Updates Above)
Download Here (RECOMMENDED!)

Package One (First Release)
Download Removed - Contains Critical Bugs

ucpsessids SQL Dump
Код:
--
-- Table structure for table `ucpsessids`
--

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `ucpsessids` (
  `sessid` varchar(20) NOT NULL,
  `name` varchar(25) NOT NULL,
  `ip` varchar(25) NOT NULL
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;
Like this? Rep me. Not too much to ask I hope.

Oh my God. Could I suck your dick please? I've waited for something like this SO long.

Great job, i will reply back when i have downloaded and tested the files.

Thanks guys. I had this lying around from making UCPs for other servers, and I thought I might package it up and release it.. I guess you guys were waiting for something like this...

Something we all need. GREAT JOB!

INFO UPDATE

Later on in the year I might package up and release the FLAT FILE/INI COMPATIBLE UCP, which not many people see/know how to make. I have this package currently in development PRIVATELY for a server, but after it is complete and given to them, I will release the INI compatible starter package.

PACKAGE UPDATE (Starter Package Two)
See change log in main post.

Really nice job.

Is there any preview mate? And good job for sharing your work on a UCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndaonee
Посмотреть сообщение
Is there any preview mate? And good job for sharing your work on a UCP
Not really. It's a framework not a fully working, nice looking release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garu
Посмотреть сообщение
sessions table should consist of expiring timestamp, so any inactive sessions can be garbage collected..

Edit 1: This is not a framework as well, If it is show me some MVC/HMVC/MVVM? This is more like a micro auth system...

Edit 2: This auth system is vulnerable to XSS/CSRF. Please consider developing csrf tokens/xss filters.
1. Will be done.

2. You could call it that...

3. I don't think it is vulnerable to CSRF. You can't change your password or do anything that can alter the player's account. If the user of the "micro auth system" decided to add a page that allows a player to change a password, or edit an In Game Skin, it's up to the user to decide whether he will add such a system to prevent CSRF.