How else can i get reps

Well, yes i know helping people is a way, but when i help i never get reped, what else can i do to get reps other then posting comments that help, i did a tutorial and that only got me 3 reps, but i need more and can anyone tell me what can get me reps?

Also give me creative ideas

Create a unique (filter)script and/or help anyone. But, don't ask for a rep, it will make you look retarded.

dont ask for rep, and guess what, you never helped anyone in the forums yet, but you have three rep already, so someone was nice. dont expect to have 3 posts and 19 rep or somthing

Aright guys thanks, i wish i could rep you but i need 50 posts, anyway thanks

By using the search feature and finding one of the ten thousand other threads named "HOW TO GET REP?? " that we're spammed with every single day, instead of adding to the spam.

Be nice to the community, try to help others, and just be a good sport.

Those other things like tutorials and whatnot are good too, but mainly the above.

Don't ask for rep, make tutorial threads that are helpful or make a filterscript. Or maybe someone will just be nice and give you a rep.

pray to the mighty reputation god
don't forget to bring an offering

The easiest way to get reputation is not to try to get it. Just be yourself, help if you really mean it, don't if you really don't care. Post where you like and act regular. Eventually without you realizing someone might like something you posted and rep's you for it.

The harder you try the less are the chances of you getting any. Especially if you keep saying "plz rep me" nobody will. Who reps a guy who begs for it?

Some people getting banned for spamming server advertisements, then they making such accounts and begging everyone for REP to continue their dirty stuff on SA-MP forums.