Southclaw's Simple Rope/Line Script!

Hey there SA:MP community!

It's been a while since I posted a video here, here's something I made this morning:

The functions/features are something like this: (subject to change)
Create Line with start pos and destination pos, tell it what model you want to use and how long that model is.

Set a line's destination or starting points.

Set a line's model ID (and new length for that model)

Set rotation offsets because sometimes objects can have different default rotations, a good example would be the Rope and Neon, the rope points upwards by default and the neon is horizontal by default.

Set a line's maximum length, this length is how far the objects can go before they stop being created (Useful for scripts similar to the one I used in the video, that have dynamically changing positions)

Get all the data (point/dest pos, length, maxlength, total objects used, rotation/elevation angles etc)

If you like it, I'll release it when it's all done and tested

Awesome!

Awesome!

Could You Add It To LSPD Heli? Like For RP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSkullx
View Post
Awesome!

Could You Add It To LSPD Heli? Like For RP.
I knew someone would ask this!

I will try that, mainly attaching the objects to each other and then the top one to the heli.

The problem then is updating the line end point to always be below the heli when it tilts, which shouldn't be too hard but it wouldn't look very nice.

Could u turn it into "tow vehicles" like? Using that rope so a car can pull another car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
View Post
I knew someone would ask this!
That would be because half of the SA:MP community is interested in fu*** RP server's (no offence to anyone)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [rG]Cold
View Post
Could u turn it into "tow vehicles" like? Using that rope so a car can pull another car?
Yeah! But only if both vehicles had players in as you can't set position or velocity of empty vehicles.

Nice idea

Looks cool Southclaw, keep up the work

That's really cool
Good job

once again, u hve created sumthin dat is awsem.
ps.' m using my mobile, so....