Making a Prison Roleplay server

Original post:

Hello,im thinking to script a Prison Roleplay server,with custom prison map (obv),guards and prisoners.

What do you think?

-------

Edit #1: Ok so guys,update.I started mapping the outside of the prison.I choose to make an island because a prison on the open sea is fantastic (imho).

Here are some screens:

As you can see,the prison is still in development,feel free to leave feedback(s) (negative or positive).

---

Edit #2: The outside of the prison has been finished.In page 2 you can see the screens.

---

- I'll post updates everyday about the status of the project -

Boring.... Prison rp servers are just a piece of crap in my opinion because you stay in prison most of the time but i can say the only good thing is the gangs O_o

I think it'll be amazing. @Vedo_ -- No, Prison RP Servers aren't crap you're talking about the ones that are crap. But it is you're opinion haha
I'm sure with the custom mapping of @Logitech90 it will be a great P-RP (:

I'd most likely be a criminal

Theres no freedom on Prison server, unless you got some bigass island with fun activities then fine, I released that Prison Rolepplay because it was pretty shite.

Quote:

Theres no freedom on Prison server

Rather the point I would have thought?

I look forward to the [filterscript] dropped soap

In my opinion, actually, it would be nice. And I have my reasons to think that, even some ideas, and I'll tell you them.

Big prison, many sections, I mean places. As a canteen, showers, gangs moving drugs around. Also would be nice search objects in the trash or something as that and build melee weapons (knife, bat, etc. )
Save things under your mattress (under your bed?) in your cell, or simulate books and have the hability to put things in, and police search when they want the objects.

Mmm... If I get any new ideas, I'll tell you.

Good luck!

1. I was distracted by your signature, so i read again and uhh.. yea the idea sounds great and i would surely visit a prison roleplay server so now and then as long as it stays fun and unique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si|ent
Посмотреть сообщение
Rather the point I would have thought?

By that I mean, there seems to be a smaller amount of space in prisons (for a Prison-RP), if i was to roleplay full-time on Prison RP, then I'd atleast expect a bigger outdoor and cells area.

EDIT: to add-on, I havent seen a Prison Roleplay with spacing anywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddy
Посмотреть сообщение
By that I mean, there seems to be a smaller amount of space in prisons (for a Prison-RP), if i was to roleplay full-time on Prison RP, then I'd atleast expect a bigger outdoor and cells area.
Obviously there will be a bigger outdoor to make the prisoners have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si|ent
Посмотреть сообщение
Dude.. that's even more disturbing than the time I was playing Mafia II and got to the mission with fat horny bastard in the shower.