Everything stopped saving!

Hey!

Everything worked but since I re-installed my computer and put my script back in it's place everything stops working!
Files are being created but the data in the variables will not save!
Simply if I put : INI_WriteInt(playerFile, "Money", 1500);
INI_WriteInt(playerFile, "Bankmoney", 2500);
INI_WriteInt(playerFile, "Phone", 0);
INI_WriteInt(playerFile, "Admin", 0);
Somewhere, both bankmoney and Money will simply go back to 0 (at the second its saved).

How to solve this!?

Well you could Try And Rescript the whole thing because its saved on your last Processor, Otherwise You wont be able to do nothing

I don't quite get it?
Its saved on my last processor?

Before I reinstalled my PC I put the whole script-folder (so including filterscript folder, gamemode folder, scriptfiles etc etc) into an external HD. Now I put them out of my External HD to my desktop and everything works except the saving. Ah well, some things save such as the admin level (after setting it to a number IG).

Well that Means where every you got the GM from You need to Re download it and save your scripted work maps and stuff re add it, And then everything will work

Hope i helped

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangsterLifeRP
Посмотреть сообщение
Well that Means where every you got the GM from You need to Re download it and save your scripted work maps and stuff re add it, And then everything will work

Hope i helped
I created the GM myself.. And I don't quite see what I need to re-script I mean.. Its all in the Gamemode?

Yeah But The old Script Is saved on your Last Edition on your PC, You need to rescript because the scripted stuff could be bugged or corrupted

But what can be corrupted? (Sorry for sounding so.. rebelistic or w/e xD).
Coz.. If I would re-script stuff (like the saving methods) I'd just do it the same way so whats the point in replacing something with itself?

Anyone who can help me?

As you can understand, this is a big ass problem :P.

I am sure someone can help me?!

How the hell did this happen?

How about you show us Loading and Saving part of the code?