Stay within the world boundaries isuss

Hi,
i trying to script my own gamemode and some isuss is show up
Well pwn complit is fine all works but when i going IG as new player register and i spawn when i relog that teleporting me to somehwere or i dont know then show that msg "Stay within the world boundaries"
i didnt script more things its just the start i used this system: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=273088 " Login and Register System - Dialogs - Using Y_INI"

Let me see the OnGameModeInit

Nathing there.
PHP код:
public OnGameModeInit()
{
    return 
1;
}
public 
OnGameModeExit()
{
    return 
1;

You maybe set some SetPlayerPos in the unknown coords. For example you have put your player to spawn somewhere outside the map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel
Посмотреть сообщение
You maybe set some SetPlayerPos in the unknown coords. For example you have put your player to spawn somewhere outside the map
Sorry for replay after long time :P
Well already check that befor posted that thread, wel im not like rest retrads here befor im posting im checking on ****** not found how to slove there so im posting here.

My script have just 300 lines new one as i said trying to make my own from start, So what i want say that no coords out of game map, Also all coords in script the same i wanted to see mabye if im changing all coords and replace it to the same coords mabye that will works but nah that wont....

Well i hope to get some help !
Thank you guys !

Try adding this:
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    SetPlayerWorldBounds(playerid, 20000.0000, -20000.0000, 20000.0000, -20000.0000);
    return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarencecuzz
Посмотреть сообщение
Try adding this:
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    SetPlayerWorldBounds(playerid, 20000.0000, -20000.0000, 20000.0000, -20000.0000);
    return 1;
}
Wont work tryed it also, Saw it on wiki...
Also tryed with 99999 and -99999

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
This happens when you have no classes too.
How do i slove it, i mean what sould i add to the script i dont know a shit how to make script from start my first one

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueGames
Посмотреть сообщение
How do i slove it, i mean what sould i add to the script i dont know a shit how to make script from start my first one
Make sure you have AddPlayerClass under your OnGameModeInit

Didn't you understand what ****** already told you.

[EDIT] FIXED, That isuss sloved thank you all !