[Tutorial] Mapping for beginners

Hello everyone! In this topic i will be telling how to map for beginners... So let's just start.

First of all, we need MTA:SA. If you don't have this yet, make sure you download it at the MTA San Andreas site (****** it). After the game installed, run it. When you get into the game, click ''Map Editor''. (I will not be telling how to place Objects, move them, rotate them, etc etc, because you will probably be able to get a tutorial inside MTA:SA when you run it the first time. If you don't, you can always search for an other tutorial). When you are done placing the objects you want, you can Save it under the name you want. Now, you will have to go to your MTA San Andreas directory. It will be probably at C:\Program Files\MTA San Andreas 1.3 (in my case it's 1.3, but maybe you have an other version). Now, follow these folders:

server > mods > deathmatch > resources.

When you are in your resources folder (C:\Program Files\MTA San Andreas 1.3\server\mods\deathmatch\resources), you will probably see a folder with the same name you named your new MTA map. Open it. Now, you will see a MAP file and a XML file. Right-click the MAP file, and choose ''Open With > Notepad" (or Wordpad or some other typing program). When you are in Notepad / Wordpad, copy everything (ALT+A, ALT+C). Now you can close it.

Open up your internet browser and go to: http://gtamap.delux-host.com/converter/
Between the 2 textfields, you can choose different kind of options. Choose ''PAWN Code for SA:MP". Paste your map in the first field (CTRL+V). In the second field, automaticly some CreateObjects will show up. Copy the WHOLE second field. Now, go to your PAWNO script, and paste your CreateObjects under OnGameModeInit.

If you think the copy / pasting is annoying, you can also go to the Converter and upload your MAP file in your map folder.

Hope it helps.

Greetings, CrazyManiac.

Nice!