What power does the SAMP team have over servers?

I mean like, do they have the ability to get a servers RCON, make themselves administrators and basically take over the server (including changing the IP, and such.)

and is it legal or illegal?

They can yank servers off the internet, and hosted list for violating the terms of service. Even then, they want good proof. That's about it.

They won't have any power over your server (stopping it, changing the rcon password or any like this stuff). Only the things that Vincent has mentioned.

They can only get your server off the internet list. If other people have your server's IP, they can still connect to it through their favourites, as that is a direct connection.

They can also block your IP to connect to the masterlist. That way you will not be able to see all servers anymore. You will only be able to see servers you have in your favourites, for the same reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opptur
Посмотреть сообщение
They won't have any power over your server (stopping it, changing the rcon password or any like this stuff). Only the things that Vincent has mentioned.
By removing the server from all lists, its like stopped as no-one can find it, new players cant come and the old ones will leave. So they can basically kill the servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxurioN
Посмотреть сообщение
I mean like, do they have the ability to get a servers RCON, make themselves administrators and basically take over the server (including changing the IP, and such.)
Nope.

They have no ability to control your server.

The only thing they can do, is basically take it off the internet or hosted listings.

As above mentioned, they don't have any power to change a physical attribute to your server, but they control the SA-MP application, so they can block IP's and server names, and so on.

So let's say I insult the SA-MP team, ddos them, and basically break a bunch of rules of SA-MP and stuff, and I host a community of lets say.. 250, and I'm a SA-MP partner (Like, I get "special deals") (((not real btw)))

Would they completely remove my server or what would happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxurioN
Посмотреть сообщение
So let's say I insult the SA-MP team, ddos them, and basically break a bunch of rules of SA-MP and stuff, and I host a community of lets say.. 250, and I'm a SA-MP partner (Like, I get "special deals") (((not real btw)))

Would they completely remove my server or what would happen?
If you really attack SA-MP that bad, I think they would contact your server hoster to put down your server, report it to the police (it happened before) and IP block you from the site (which means you cannot get the server.exe anymore at the main site, but there's probably some mirrors still).

But that's just an estimation...