Errors -,-

Need some help of this error's No explaining, Just do it through teamviewer, Skype name ilittlelisaa

C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(2989) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(2989) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(2996) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(2996) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3003) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3003) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3012) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3012) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3026) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3026) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3033) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3033) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3037) : error 017: undefined symbol "GivePlayerCash"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3040) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3040) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3047) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3047) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3055) : error 017: undefined symbol "GivePlayerCash"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(305 : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(305 : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3065) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3065) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3072) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3072) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3080) : error 017: undefined symbol "ABroadCast"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3086) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3086) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3095) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3095) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3107) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3107) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3120) : error 017: undefined symbol "ABroadCast"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3126) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3126) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(313 : error 017: undefined symbol "ABroadCast"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3140) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3140) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3152) : error 017: undefined symbol "ABroadCast"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3154) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3154) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3162) : error 017: undefined symbol "GivePlayerCash"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3165) : error 017: undefined symbol "ABroadCast"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3167) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3167) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3335) : error 017: undefined symbol "GivePlayerCash"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3593) : error 017: undefined symbol "GivePlayerCash"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3594) : error 017: undefined symbol "GivePlayerCash"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(3596) : error 004: function "SendFamilyMessage" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(4895) : error 017: undefined symbol "NOPCheck"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(4900) : error 017: undefined symbol "ABroadCast"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(4985) : error 017: undefined symbol "ABroadCast"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(5030) : error 017: undefined symbol "ABroadCast"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(5279) : error 004: function "OOCOff" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(5302) : error 004: function "OOCOff" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(530 : error 004: function "OOCOff" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(5505) : error 017: undefined symbol "NOPCheck"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(5521) : error 017: undefined symbol "NOPCheck"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(5534) : error 017: undefined symbol "NOPCheck"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(554 : error 017: undefined symbol "NOPCheck"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(5559) : error 017: undefined symbol "NOPCheck"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(5573) : error 017: undefined symbol "NOPCheck"
C:\Documents and Settings\Dennis\Bureaublad\FIXED\gamemodes\my new gamemode.pwn(5636) : error 017: undefined symbol "NOPCheck"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase