I need help!

Hi all ... I wanted a hand to complete my fs football ... Since I made ​​a map (football field) I wanted to know if anyone knows how to make a script to move the ball! please I have tried in all ways but nothing D:!

Well I think I've seen a Basket Ball script which can perform according to your idea.
I think its name is "[vTc]Basket Ball script".

yes but I do not want a script basketball .. I look for someone who knows how to make a pawno code to make an object cn the ball and make it move like sinitro press button mouse .. everything here D:

no one answer me? D:

?

You were given an answer. You can download that script and edit it to make it a football. You can kick a basketball around as well, right?

Its so simple... Just Bring umm.. u know that ball beside the swimming pools in normal GTA SA try finding out its id then place it in the football field and when the player runs to it or even walks and the ball is beside him or between his legs it will auto move.. cuz its a movable object

Well, it is really hard to script and i am not a scripter, maybe you should probably look at some how to script tutorials, i am sure that can help you out