I need to set a timer for my vip system, like i want to set it as i like like for 1 month or 2 or 3 or as i like, so in the end i need to set a VIP TIMER and thanks

you want 1 timer to run for a month ?

Could you explain what you want to do after the timer is over?
I think you want that the player can earn / buy his VIP status and that it will run out after x months ?

park4bmx, Yes i want it to run for a month

Nero_3D, I want after the time is over, he loses his vip and get back to normal (NONE VIP)

in that case running a timer for 1 month would t work. you could do it by splitting the time but DON'T
i would suggest to you to, to either get the date of when the player became VIP, then add +1 on every other day.

or the other way is to save his ServerPlayedTime what i mean is how long the player played in the server which is easier.
then lets say he reaches 60hrs. the VIP thing is gone.
EDIT
Nero gave me an idea.

Why not when the player becomes a VIP save into his account the expire date
then just when the player loges in if its that data/or past that data with this

That shouldn't be to hard
I expect that each player got an account
There you store that he is a vip, mostly you use 1 for he is and 0 for not
Just change that to a date, say if he gets vip you set the date to (current date + x)
If that date passes the vip status is over, the default value can be the current date or any older time

The best would be to use the unix timestamp, it gets returned by gettime with no parameter
pawn Код:
new unix = gettime();

Guys, sorry but your explanation is too hard, i am confused, if you can please, help step by step

Any help ?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=254915

I cannot understand 100% the Unix TimeStamps, I opened the temporarily vip scenario that uses Unix TimeStamps here it is: http://pastebin.ca/2058337

What should i do with it ? add it to the script directly ? or make some changes first ? and thanks