Help with my new server.

Sorry if you get frustrated, im kinda noob at this.

Okay so, im just trying to test different game modes, (PPC trucking and Ultimate Trucking) gm's for my trucking server.
What i need to know is how to install these into my server?
Im only testing it locally at the moment just to get a feel of things and learn how to add different plug ins and scripts.

I usually come across two problems:
-"samp-server" exe it comes up then disappears
-Or when i go to try and connect to the server it never responds. (i have tried re-compiling it in PAWN.exe and didn't work"

So is anyone able to help me step by step on what i need to do, for the server to work?
Because i'm trying to make a trucking server,

(EDIT)

I tried installing the Ultimate trucking game mode, and when i try to run the samp-server. exe file it comes up then goes away, and when i try to recomplile the thing in pawno.exe it gives me this error.

"C:\Users\Brandon\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\Truckin g.pwn(2) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "SII"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error."

+1 rep for anyone who can help me.

In the pawno's include folder you need the SII.inc, if it isn't there then download it.

You must have SII include on Pawno>Include folder.
I think SII is a ini include

Hey guys i have put the SII include in the Pawno>Include file, and when i try to recompile i now get this error.

C:\Users\Brandon\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\Trucking .pwn(3) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "streamer"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Update your streamer plugin, ****** streamer sa-mp and click the first link. Hope this helps!

Okay i have just updated the streamer. as i goto compile again.

C:\Users\Brandon\Desktop\Server\gamemodes\Trucking .pwn(4) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "sscanf2"

1 Error.

Now ****** search sscanf sa-mp and update that.

Okay, it just keeps on giving me more errors.
So what i have done was i switched over to PPC Game mode.
Now the big problem is (Ill do it step by step)

1. I Unzipped in my Server Folder
2. Double clicked the file "Samp server.exe" to start the server
3. I Opened up the samp client and add i clicked add favorites, i have tried both (localhost) - (and "127.0.0.1:7777" like it said in - "https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=196493") and as i go into the game the server does not respond.

I have also opened up pawn.exe and compiled it, and everything went a-ok.
Just got that "Server didn't respond answer" :/

Hmm, so you click samp-server.exe and it doesn't respond?

Okay what i have done was.
Id click samp-server it would load up.
Then id go into samp client and type "localhost" and my server name would come up.
Id click on that it would take me in game then it would say "server not responding - reconnecting"

Then what i did was went into the samp site downloaded the server files and replaced them with the ones in my server folder and done a recompile in /pawn.exe.
Now when i go to click on the samp-server.exe it comes up for one second then disappears.