I knew the pawno problem but its dosn't work.

Its won't work thats why pawno always fucked up with me please if you can help me post here

Reinstall sa-mp again.

I did like 1000000000000000 times and its didn't work

Did you install the patch?

EDIT: Did you install samp in your GTA San Andreas directory?

Nothing to do with samp. You need to install net framework.

Where did anyone get SA-MP from? This is not about the SA-MP files, it is about PAWNO

When i said reinstall "samp" i meant reinstall all the files(including pawno) etc. again, then he said he has done it many times, i then looked at the picture again and realized the directory does not contain "GTA San Andreas" so that would be the problem.

My pawno folder isn't in GTA San Andreas location... Try downloading one of the many other .pwn editors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasphemy
Посмотреть сообщение
When i said reinstall "samp" i meant reinstall all the files(including pawno) etc. again, then he said he has done it many times, i then looked at the picture again and realized the directory does not contain "GTA San Andreas" so that would be the problem.
Pawno can be placed anywhere. Also, your text is straining my eyes, and that is not good. Especially on computers.

Eh i know all of that but i got frame Work 4.0 and its won't work any one can help me? and my windows is win32