Port Issue?

Hi all. I dont know what i've done, but today when i tried to allow a friend to join my server, it appeared offline. My Minecraft server is working on port 7777, but the SAMP server won't work on 7777 or the minecraft server's port. At a guess it's perhaps server.cfg, but i'm not sure. Any help would be great.

Thanks,
-Aston.

*bump* anyone?

You cannot host 2 servers on one port....

I wasn't. When the SAMP one didnt work, i closed it and pout the minecraft one on to see if it was the port, but it worked. Only my SAMP servers don't work...

bump last time, anyone please?

You need to Port forward To diffrent Port... Like try 8854 Or something dont Port 7777 Most servers gets diffrent ports.. I suggest something like 8875
Then restart server and he should be able to Join your server

OR Just buy a host for like 5+ dollars and choose rapid servers, they are a good company and im using it too
Its 0.10 sents a slot...

Still not, both TCP and UDP are forwarded but it doesnt appear online, everything else that is forwarded works. I tried other samp servers too, none work.

Then dude i suggest Getting a host, choose Rapid servers they are a good cheap company and you wont have problems with them and also purchase Hosted tab

I understand but I only just started scripting, while i'm testing and fixing bugs i dont really want to be paying. And it's easier when everything is on the desktop infront of you, quicker to edit the code and restart and suchlike :S

Are you sure there open correctly? any firewalls blocking you?

The quickest way to get online is to choose a host, but if you can figure out whats blocking the ports then it could work.