mouse problem

idk what is happening to the mouse all are fine when i joined the server i can move the camera but when i want to type some thing it got freezed and when a MSGBOX appear its freeze too what's the problem

its common Mouse bug. When u are in ig & do esc or minimize mouse look doesnt work!! generally or ur san andreas is not good! simple

It's not your SA:MP, it's created to be like this .
When you press "t" to type something, you can't move your camera, also when a Dialog appears your controlls are automaticaly freezed, they are good after the dialog is gone

i did not mean the camera when i press "t" i mean when i press "t" or some box appear the mouse can't be moved

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Boy
Посмотреть сообщение
i did not mean the camera when i press "t" i mean when i press "t" or some box appear the mouse can't be moved
Oh, is this happening always or just sometimes after you tabbed the game ?

Because when you tab the game, and come back the mouse sometimes get bugged. If it's happening always - reinstall the entire GTA SA

i have reinstall the gta and it happen always and i reinstall the sa-mp but still the same

Try running samp with Steam. That solves some mouse problems.

Lol!. Its a Bug no. need to run in stream . Just Reinstall Samp ! and it works! try to run in Client. samp

Press Esc
Minimise game using Alt+Tab
Switch back to game
Repeat if it doesn't work :P