[FilterScript] Alpha Planetside v0.2.0

ABOUT
I just recently started scripting, and decided to make a planetside clone.
This, however, is just the bare bones of the script, which is pretty much just gangwars.
By beta, it'll begin to resemble planetside, depending on much interest is shown, I'll release it here when finished.

ADDING POINTS
I've made this really easy to do, they're located inside ini files under scriptfile/planetside
all you have to do, is add the min/max xy coords of the area to the cpxy.ini (capture point),
and the x,y,z of the actual point to capture, inside of the ppos.ini file (point position).
I've included 12 capture points, which are crap and were thrown together in 10 mins while testing.
After you've added your own, you must then edit two varibles in the script.
pawn Код:
#define TOTAL_CPOINTS //must match with ini files.
lastPointOwner[TOTAL_CPOINTS] // you have to add 1 FACTION_LESS, or 4, for every point
          // or it will show as ballers turf, dumb bug, got a fix?
NOTES
1.I'm very new to pawn, so any suggestions on how to make this better, would be lovely.
2.If you don't download the full, you need to add the folder "planetside" to the scriptfiles dir
3.The only thing that resembles planetside now, is the recharging shield.(maybe should rename?)
4.Don't expect this to be bug free.. I don't have anyone to test with. Please report any bugs here.

INCLUDES
Y_INI

DOWNLOADS
Pastebin [script]
Mega [script+ini]

-v0.2.2-
Variable changes
Turf protection lag issues addressed

Skydive to owned capture points
User data

Minor bug fixes
-v0.2.1-