I need a login on dialog

Hi, i need a login on dialog that can save money, health, and cars for when a player buys one. i had been looking for tutorials even in spanish and haven't found any thing good so please HELP! Thank you.

I am guessing you do not know how to create and/or have an existing saving system.

Such a system is a script which saves user information and loads it when required. These kind of scripts are used to create things like user registration, vehicle and housing systems, which all save/load specific values from the specified player.

I have managed to briefly establish your current situation and have come up with some possible options:

1. You create the script as you need it, or pay someone to create it for you. (RECOMMENDED)
2. You c/p your current registration system here, and if your lucky someone might kindly "try" to explain what you need to do.

Best of luck,

Blasphemy,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasphemy
Посмотреть сообщение
I am guessing you do not know how to create and/or have an existing saving system.

Such a system is a script which saves user information and loads it when required. These kind of scripts are used to create things like user registration, vehicle and housing systems, which all save/load specific values from the specified player.

I have managed to briefly establish your current situation and have come up with some possible options:

1. You create the script as you need it, or pay someone to create it for you. (RECOMMENDED)
2. You c/p your current registration system here, and if your lucky someone might kindly "try" to explain what you need to do.

Best of luck,

Blasphemy,
What! i just wnt a tutorial... men you make it so hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasphemy
Посмотреть сообщение

Best of luck,

Blasphemy,
What the hell is wrong with you? -_- You don't even list the method called LEARNING. He says he's been looking - wants to learn and you come off as an arrogant prick saying the recommended method is to pay someone?

http://forum.sa-mp.com/search.php?searchid=5216992

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ABK]Antonio
Посмотреть сообщение
What the hell is wrong with you? -_- You don't even list the method called LEARNING. He says he's been looking - wants to learn and you come off as an arrogant prick saying the recommended method is to pay someone?
Thanks!

You kidding, right? if you can't find anything by forum search function then use uncle ******.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=213602

Just a few seconds.. used forum search.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
Посмотреть сообщение
You kidding, right? if you can't find anything by forum search function then use uncle ******.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=213602

Just a few seconds.. used forum search.
Did't understand! but thanks.