Some errors

Код:
C:\Users\TSC\Desktop\FIXED\UPGRADED AND FIXED\gamemodes\NE-RP.pwn(54292) : error 004: function "PointCheck" is not implemented
C:\Users\TSC\Desktop\FIXED\UPGRADED AND FIXED\gamemodes\NE-RP.pwn(54295) : error 004: function "SavePoints" is not implemented
C:\Users\TSC\Desktop\FIXED\UPGRADED AND FIXED\gamemodes\NE-RP.pwn(68960) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "CapturingFamily"
C:\Users\TSC\Desktop\FIXED\UPGRADED AND FIXED\gamemodes\NE-RP.pwn(68960) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "CapturingName"
C:\Users\TSC\Desktop\FIXED\UPGRADED AND FIXED\gamemodes\NE-RP.pwn(68960) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "PlayerPos"
C:\Users\TSC\Desktop\FIXED\UPGRADED AND FIXED\gamemodes\NE-RP.pwn(54442) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "PointCapturable"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.
Here are the lines:

Код:
	if(strcmp(cmd, "/pointtime", true) == 0)
	{
	    if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
	    {
	        if(!(PlayerInfo[playerid][pGangMod]) && PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 1337)
			{
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "You are not authorized to use this command.");
				return 1;
			}
			tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
			if(!strlen(tmp))
			{
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /pointtime [point] [hours]");
				return 1;
			}
			new point;
			new hours;
			point = strval(tmp);
			if(point < 1 || point > 10) { SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   PointNr can't be below 1 or above 10 !"); return 1; }
			tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
			if(!strlen(tmp))
			{
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /pointtime [point] [hours]");
				return 1;
			}
			hours = strval(tmp);
			PointInfo[point-1][PointTime] = hours;
			PointCheck();
			format(string, sizeof(string), "You have set point %d to be vulnerable in %d hours.", point, hours);
			SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, string);
			SavePoints();
		}
		return 1;
	}
	if(strcmp(cmd, "/points", true) == 0)
	{
	    {
	        new number = 0;
	        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN,"_______________________________________");
	        for(new i = 0; i < sizeof(PointInfo); i++)
	        {
	            number ++;
	            format(string, sizeof(string), "Name: %s | Owner: %s | Captured by: %s | Hours: %d",PointInfo[i][PointName],PointInfo[i][PointOwner],PointInfo[i][PointCapturer],PointInfo[i][PointTime]);
	            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD6, string);
	        }
	        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN,"_______________________________________");
			return 1;
	    }
	    return 1;
	}
	if(strcmp(cmd, "/capture", true) == 0 || strcmp(cmd, "/claim", true) == 0)
	{
	    {
	        if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pFMember] == 255)
	        {
	            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   You are not a member of a Family !");
	            return 1;
	        }
	        if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pRank] < 5)
	        {
	            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   You must be at least rank 5 to capture !");
	            return 1;
	        }
	        if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
			{
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   You can't capture while in a vehicle !");
				return 1;
			}
			if(CapturingTimer[playerid]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREY,"  You must wait 10 seconds before attempting to capture again !");
	        if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,1.0,2629.4319,-2107.8040,16.9531)) //fossil fuel
	        {
	            if(PointInfo[0][PointTaken] != 255) { SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   That isn't available to capture yet !"); return 1; }
	            GetPlayerName(playerid, sendername, sizeof(sendername));
	            GetPlayerPos(playerid, CapturePosition[playerid][pX], CapturePosition[playerid][pY], CapturePosition[playerid][pZ]);
	            format(string, sizeof(string), "%s is attempting to capture the %s !", sendername,PointInfo[0][PointName]);
				ProxDetector(50.0, playerid, string, COLOR_RED,COLOR_RED,COLOR_RED,COLOR_RED,COLOR_RED);
				PointCapturable = 0;
                CapturingTimer[playerid] = true;
				SetTimerEx("CapturingPoint",10*1000,0,"i",playerid);
	        }
	        else if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,1.0,1423.6151,-1320.5437,13.5547)) //materials pickup 1
			{
			    if(PointInfo[1][PointTaken] != 255) { SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   That isn't available to capture yet !"); return 1; }
				GetPlayerPos(playerid, CapturePosition[playerid][pX], CapturePosition[playerid][pY], CapturePosition[playerid][pZ]);
	            format(string, sizeof(string), "%s is attempting to capture the %s !", sendername,PointInfo[1][PointName]);
				ProxDetector(50.0, playerid, string, COLOR_RED,COLOR_RED,COLOR_RED,COLOR_RED,COLOR_RED);
				PointCapturable = 1;
			}
			else if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,1.0,2205.9199,1582.2222,999.9766)) //drug factory
			{
			    if(PointInfo[2][PointTaken] != 255) { SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   That isn't available to capture yet !"); return 1; }
	            format(string, sizeof(string), "%s is attempting to capture the %s !", sendername,PointInfo[2][PointName]);
				PointCapturable = 2;
			}
			else if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,1.0,2172.1880,-2263.9683,13.3363)) //materials factory 1
			{
			    if(PointInfo[3][PointTaken] != 255) { SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   That isn't available to capture yet !"); return 1; }
	            format(string, sizeof(string), "%s is attempting to capture the %s !", sendername,PointInfo[3][PointName]);
				PointCapturable = 3;
			}
			else if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,1.0,2729.9077,-2451.4514,17.5937)) //auto export
			{
			    if(PointInfo[4][PointTaken] != 255) { SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   That isn't available to capture yet !"); return 1; }
	            format(string, sizeof(string), "%s is attempting to capture the %s !", sendername,PointInfo[4][PointName]);
				PointCapturable = 4;
			}
			else if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,1.0,323.0342,1118.5804,1083.8828)) //drug house
			{
			    if(PointInfo[5][PointTaken] != 255) { SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   That isn't available to capture yet !"); return 1; }
	            format(string, sizeof(string), "%s is attempting to capture the %s !", sendername,PointInfo[5][PointName]);
				PointCapturable = 5;
			}
   			else if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,1.0,2390.4053,-2008.2618,13.5537)) //materials pickup 2
			{
			    if(PointInfo[6][PointTaken] != 255) { SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   That isn't available to capture yet !"); return 1; }
	            format(string, sizeof(string), "%s is attempting to capture the %s !", sendername,PointInfo[6][PointName]);
				PointCapturable = 6;
			}
			else if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,1.0,2346.2937,-1185.2551,1027.9766)) //crack lab
			{
			    if(PointInfo[7][PointTaken] != 255) { SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   That isn't available to capture yet !"); return 1; }
	            format(string, sizeof(string), "%s is attempting to capture the %s !", sendername,PointInfo[7][PointName]);
				PointCapturable = 7;
			}
			else if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,1.0,2288.0730,-1105.4535,37.9766)) //materials factory 2
			{
			    if(PointInfo[8][PointTaken] != 255) { SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   That isn't available to capture yet !"); return 1; }
	            format(string, sizeof(string), "%s is attempting to capture the %s !", sendername,PointInfo[8][PointName]);
				PointCapturable = 8;
			}
			else if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,1.0,1324.2122,286.5997,20.0452)) //sprunk factory
			{
			    if(PointInfo[9][PointTaken] != 255) { SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   That isn't available to capture yet !"); return 1; }
	            format(string, sizeof(string), "%s is attempting to capture the %s !", sendername,PointInfo[9][PointName]);
				PointCapturable = 9;
			}
			else
			{
			    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY,"   You are not at the capture point !");
			}
	    }
	    return 1;
	}

Please edit it and post it here! help me and get a +REP

state these lines.

I stated them already ^^^

Here you go:

Quote:

PointCheck();
format(string, sizeof(string), "You have set point %d to be vulnerable in %d hours.", point, hours);
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, string);
SavePoints();
}
return 1;

Please edit it and post it here

Anyone can help!?, I posted the lines!

Are you missing any brackets ? Double-Check or download the missing brackets finder