Here i go fo' help!

I'm looking for a dynamic house system, which have interior, and the house would be dynamically be created ig with /createhouse or something command, I just need the website of that housing system if you know..

ok, thanks..

Well, if you want the best one, it is always comming unique from scratch. Else try to look under filterscripts

Ey man, next time just search at the forum...

clicky

There's a script named Simple House System which is very good script and easy to add.
You can search on ******/search button or
Filterscripts>Sticky Thread:Filterscripts & Includes.

I suggest you to search for "garHouse". A very good, and nicely rated FS which is easy to use and user-friendly.

Good luck!

hmm, garhouse is extra large good ;x

pawn Код:
C:\DOCUME~1\Lance\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$DIa0.360\GarHouse.pwn(173) : error 001: expected token: "-identifier-", but found "-integer value-"
C:\DOCUME~1\Lance\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$DIa0.360\GarHouse.pwn(501) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_gHousesS"
C:\DOCUME~1\Lance\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$DIa0.360\GarHouse.pwn(501) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSI_gHousesA"
C:\DOCUME~1\Lance\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$DIa0.360\GarHouse.pwn(501) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\DOCUME~1\Lance\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$DIa0.360\GarHouse.pwn(501) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\DOCUME~1\Lance\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$DIa0.360\GarHouse.pwn(501) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
Errors in GarHouse

REPLY PLS?!