Updates are greate but what about pawno?

Hello...
I play sinds 0.3a I guess.
And all the updates that I have seen are great, but pawno is still the same.
It's bugged and it's not workable...
Half of the time it crashes at compile, and that's fine but it's a shame if you have 30000 lines and there is a token at the wrong place and pawno don't understand that...
Ofcourse I make backups but now spend 2 hours for nothing...
And thats annoying me alot, so why don't update pawno once?

Compiler crashes if theres a brace missing.

Pawno is only one of the several tools used to complie a PAWN script, check this out https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Scripting_Editors it may help you to find something more suitable.

It's cool that you guys reply, but I know about those other tools and they are even worse, beside, don't they all have the same compiler?
And, yes I know there is a missing brace, but do you know where that brace is in a code of 30000 lines? lol
Lucky my I found it this time, because i remembered where I edited my last code.

Код:
  p[VAR_ACC_ADD_WEAR_OFFX][i], p[VAR_ACC_ADD_WEAR_OFFY][i], p[VAR_ACC_ADD_WEAR_OFFZ][i],  p[VAR_ACC_ADD_WEAR_ROTX][i], p[VAR_ACC_ADD_WEAR_ROTY][i],p[VAR_ACC_ADD_WEAR_ROTZ][i], p[VAR_ACC_ADD_WEAR_SCAX][i], p[VAR_ACC_ADD_WEAR_SCAY][i], p[VAR_ACC_ADD_WEAR_SCAZ][i]
This piece of code is evil, but I cant see where it is do you?...

Just place both braces at the same time when typing a block of code and you will never have any problems. I don't think an update of Pawn isn't coming to SA-MP anytime soon, though. A shame, really. The __line predefined constant and the #section directive would make life so much easier.

Well, It happends with replace variables names to new names...
And I remade this line of code and it still crashes, is it to long or something? lol...
it's not not wrong, it cannot be wrong because I copied it from an other part of my code that wasn't wrong...
I think pawno just don't get it haha
Ofcourse I will discover it soon and then I seems to be my mistake, but now I'm just angry because of this shit.