[Map] Need anything mapped? request it here

Hello, im doing something similar that another user did(He hasn't been on much on his thread). You offer me what to map, and ill map it. If you would like to pay me for my mappings your more then welcome to. I only officially map for servers for $$$. I will map for free here around the sa-mp forum community for anyone that needs something mapped. Please try and be pateint after replying to this thread I will get to all of you slowly. If you wish to request something I will like you to fill out a form below so I can get through ALL of you and see who's first. First come first serve is what my slang is here.

Application

Quote:

Your name:
Your mapping request:
Details of the mapping:
Location of the mapping:
Date you wish for this to be finished:
Additional Information:

That's weird because with your rep points and number of posts and you just joined on Aug. 2012 i don't guess people will choose you to work for them ?! and also get paid ? this is kinda weird Good luck anyways.

Mapping request: Temple of Love.
Other details are free of charge, because love does not ask to fulfill requirements.
Thanks!

Map Me Whole New Los Santos...

I Think You Only Want To Get REP points..

Lol Sig , Map me some beach houses

I don't think this section is the right place to open a mapping request.

Those maps can also be asked on Script Request Thread.
Then...why??

Code:
Your name:shaniyal(as u can see)
Your mapping request:make me an Trucking depot :D
Details of the mapping:should be a trucking depot n have many trucks n big place
Location of the mapping:at sea near sf 
Date you wish for this to be finished:today :D, as fast as u can
Additional Information:nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedo_
View Post
That's weird because with your rep points and number of posts and you just joined on Aug. 2012 i don't guess people will choose you to work for them ?! and also get paid ? this is kinda weird Good luck anyways.
Well his post's and rep dont mean anything about his mapping? Its how much time he spend on mapping as matters.. Maybe hes a pro mapper who just made an account here to start getting more work. I dont know just saying that rep and post dont show how good he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedo_
View Post
I've been playing sa-mp for 5 years.

Map For me a island... should me 3000 Object's... over...