Fuel System Help

Okay, I was on a server this morning when I saw a really cool fuel system I want to add to my own RP server. I have some screen shots below.
(The green bar is the fuel)
(The yellow text is the gas station to refuel)

-Could I have some help making this script for my server?

Oh, ignore the _KM/H
I already have that.

So.... what is the fuel system?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamorunl
Посмотреть сообщение
So.... what is the fuel system?
I was told it was made just for that server and they will not give out the script. So I was asking for help to make a duplicate for my own personal use, you can release it.

So you want someone to create it for you, and you take the credit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasCarter
Посмотреть сообщение
So you want someone to create it for you, and you take the credit?
This is exactly why I don't help these kind of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiiD
Посмотреть сообщение
I was told it was made just for that server and they will not give out the script. So I was asking for help to make a duplicate for my own personal use, you can release it.
No, I meant,, What part of the screenshots is the fuel system? i only see a speedometer, a gas station and a fence and some numbers plus an additional green bar. So I was wondering what part of the screenshots the fuel system was.

Edit: Just saw it in the first post.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Why they shout give it to you , what if they are make it ? its they work wonna will you give you like that also why wont to copy it make it your wont idea or desing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamorunl
Посмотреть сообщение
No, I meant,, What part of the screenshots is the fuel system? i only see a speedometer, a gas station and a fence and some numbers plus an additional green bar. So I was wondering what part of the screenshots the fuel system was.

Edit: Just saw it in the first post.
The bar above the health, the gas station text.
All I want really is the command /refill
(The Km/ph isnt part of it.)

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
The bar above the health, the gas station text.
All I want really is the command /refill
(The Km/ph isnt part of it.)
Well, I am about to start with my own system as well and this is how I think I will do it:
I got a vehicleInfo Enum which saves all info of a vehicle (well,, a lot) and I will go and add another value to that enum called 'fuelamount' (which holds the amount of fuel that is still in the tank). When a player is driving, I calculate the amount he loses (which I am not sure how yet) and when he fills up the tank, I reset the value back to the numbers of liters in the tank (and take his money, muahaha *evil laugh*).