Wich gamemode should I choose?

Hello guys!

I have seen many servers uses the same roleplay gamemode, but I am not really sure what gamemode it is. It's amazing and good gamemode, and I have searched and tried to find it but now one looks like it. So now I ask you guys.. wich gamemode should I choose and wich gamemode does the most of the other roleplaying server use?

Remember; Roleplay gamemode, medium or high roleplay.

Thank you!

Godfather? It's so overused...

There's a lot of GMs on the forums you can choose from.

Yes maybe, but I cannot find the link anymore. Do you know where I can find it? I am not pretty sure it is Godfather, but maybe. The gamemode with hitman agency, LSPD, San news and some other factions. There it cost 50k to level up to level 2 or something. I am not sure how I shall describe it but yes anyway.

God father gamemode is cool

Maybe.. but where can I download it? Just links from megaupload and they have been closed by FBI.

Great one in my opinion, vortex, I use to use it myself. Anyhoo, I strongly recommend the vortex.

Was I helpful? + rep!

GF Edit game modes are not good...

It will have many players on first, and lost players after while...

So i recommend you to make your own script... a Unique one!

+ rep me if i convinced you.. HAHA )

There are hundreds and hundreds of gamemodes in the gamemodes section however the best is up to you because everyone has his own taste for example i don't like medium and heavy RP i like it very light :P

But if you need opinions don't use raven's and no godfather (even though raven's is a godfather edit).

Use The Vortex Roleplay 2, or zGaming Roleplay these are the best ones that i am aware of.

The best gamemode to use is the one you've made yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper Kitty
Посмотреть сообщение
The best gamemode to use is the one you've made yourself.
It's is not the best, i have seen servers get famous by having edited scripts.

There's no specific rule that states

"If you don't create your own gamemode then you won't get player's"