/ddname help(small bug)

I believe this is a small bug

Command:
Код:
CMD:ddname(playerid, params[]) {
	if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 4) {
		SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You are not authorized to use that command.");
	}
	else {

new
			szName[128], doorid, doorname[128],
			iDoorID;

if(sscanf(params, "ds[128]", iDoorID, szName)) {
			return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "USAGE: /ddname [doorid] [name]");
		}
		format(DDoorsInfo[doorid][ddDescription], 128, "%s", doorname);
		SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have changed the name of the door!");
		if(IsValidDynamicPickup(DDoorsInfo[doorid][ddPickupID])) DestroyDynamicPickup(DDoorsInfo[doorid][ddPickupID]);
		if(IsValidDynamic3DTextLabel(DDoorsInfo[doorid][ddTextID])) DestroyDynamic3DTextLabel(DDoorsInfo[doorid][ddTextID]);
		CreateDynamicDoor(doorid);
		SaveDynamicDoors();
		}
		return 1;
}
It doesn't recieve any warnings or anything, but I can't change the name of a DD when i do it, I have added everything in and such

Whenever I do the command(eg: /ddname [dooridhere] [namehere] - It just repeats the CMD

Any help on this please

Please tell me this is not NGRP edit?

Nope

You're not going to get much help with NGG script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentDunn
Посмотреть сообщение
You're not going to get much help with NGG script.
Seeing as it isn't

If your not going to help, don't post

It's from the NGG script, you aren't fooling anyone.

How's it feel being known you've been brought at such a low, pathetic level that you're even trying to hide the fact that you are using a NGG script?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxurioN
Посмотреть сообщение
How's it feel being known you've been brought at such a low, pathetic level that you're even trying to hide the fact that you are using a NGG script?
Not using it, using the dynamic door system.