How to Mask A Server IP with a domain ?

I want to mask it with a .tk domain.I heard About people saying about setting a A records but i am not sure what to do . Can Anyone tell me What details i should fill in the domain pannel ? and the samp server is hosted in a VPS.

Thanks in advance.

i'll just say this:
dns a record

It's not possible with free domains. You need access to the DNS records of the domain. Free domains do not offer that functionality.

You could try using no-ip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasoft
Посмотреть сообщение
You could try using no-ip.
In that case in his hostname no-ip will be included and it sounds noobish.

Just put the ip of your server in the .tk domain thingy. It's not reccomended it sounds nooby. Just buy a domain and get domain name forwarding will cost you $25/yr. It's worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samp_India
Посмотреть сообщение
I want to mask it with a .tk domain.I heard About people saying about setting a A records but i am not sure what to do . Can Anyone tell me What details i should fill in the domain pannel ? and the samp server is hosted in a VPS.

Thanks in advance.
You cant do it with a .tk if you had an actual domain like .com .org .net .tv .cx or etc purchased though for instance godaddy in their control panel you would have an option to edit your dns. Remember a domain is paid per year they are cheap i suggest buy one if you are serious about your server, then you could even have a proper url for your website.

you can get one for as low as 5-6$ USD if you get a .info from go daddy

The .tk domain is free to use i use it just go to dot.tk.com and signup and forward your website that is like exampleindia.webs.com! And you are done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by navroopsingh
Посмотреть сообщение
The .tk domain is free to use i use it just go to dot.tk.com and signup and forward your website that is like exampleindia.webs.com! And you are done!
This thread is
3 months, 23 days, 19 hours, 9 minutes and 47 seconds old! No point now.