[FilterScript] [FS] Car Tuning Menu v. 2.2 by HeLiOn PrImE

Quote:
Originally Posted by u3games
Посмотреть сообщение
No work in ubuntu server, help me pls
No shown the second dialog window. Any suggestions?

Like I said above, check your dialog IDs. They can interact and cause bugs.
As for Ubuntu, I really don't know what is wrong there. My server is held on Linux as well, and it works as good as the Windows Version.

good ! i have an idea ! thanks pal

you're welcome..

This was useful, I have been working on a map editing script but it also has a vehicle editing module to add attached objects this bit of code helped finish that module quite effectively.

You should make a regular player/donator system with this command and make others to go along with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanta291327
Посмотреть сообщение
You should make a regular player/donator system with this command and make others to go along with it
Like I said above, I don't know how to use command processors yet. Of course, I plan to do an update of some sort later, but now I am still learning the basics..

Second GUI wont show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamcraftadam
Посмотреть сообщение
Second GUI wont show
Those 2 pics are actually from the same dialog page. You just need to scroll down. I took 2 pics to show all the options.

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
Those 2 pics are actually from the same dialog page. You just need to scroll down. I took 2 pics to show all the options.
I click my option, but it wont load the next menu

that means there's a conflict somewhere. My code works fine, and people have tested it. I advise checking your gm or other scripts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
that means there's a conflict somewhere. My code works fine, and people have tested it. I advise checking your gm or other scripts.
its awfully strange, its the only gui based filterscript in my server, ive tried many but all failed to show the second menu, any suggestions?

A complete client reinstall. Both GTASA, and SA-MP.

If your server doesn't crash after accessing the option, it has to be a client issue. I can't think of anything else, given the situation

Dialogs won't open from the main dialog no matter what number they are set at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLR
Посмотреть сообщение
Dialogs won't open from the main dialog no matter what number they are set at.
Dude I just took the pwn file and recompiled the script. There is nothing wrong with the code. Other people used this and didn't have problems.

For some reason, it works if I implement it into the main game mode but doesn't seem to function as a filter script. However, it works as a filterscript on an older version of my gamemode, which is really weird.

Weird indeed....All the functions used here belong to the a_samp include, so they should work everywhere if implemented correctly. I must say, I do encounter this kind of problem myself sometimes. One of the includes used in the game mode must be faulty when it comes to separate scripts. The junkbuster include is such an example. I can't add separate scripts if I don't make a line with it at the beginning.

And it works in your older version because you didn't use that specific include at the time.

Good job. Tuned vehicles all likes

Awesome script HeLiOn_PrImE, great work.

The problem for me is like that of a few others. When I click an option in the dialog (/tune), a second dialog fails to appear. I've read the posts and is there any way at all to solve the problem? I used V2.1 and the same issues occurred.