Please Help +REP

Hello there, I am wondering why every time I enter my server it says "STAY WITHIN WORLD BOUNDERIES", I dont have SetWorldBounderies in my script. Also on y old script I didn't AddPlayerClass and I would spawn where I set te pos but now when i don't have it i get the Message.

You don't have AddPlayerClass you say eh??

Add the AddPlayerClass on GameModeInit then.

if you remove it. You will get the "STAY WITH IN WORLD BOUNDERIES"

Note: You can reset the player world bounds by setting the parameters to 20000.0000, -20000.0000, 20000.0000, -20000.0000.

If you're searching for 'SetWorldBounderies', you should be searching for 'SetPlayerWorldBounds'

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetPlayerWorldBounds

He said he doesn't have SetPlayerWorldBounds he also mentioned that he doesn't have AddPlayerClass

Yes but I never used "AddPlayerClass" it on my other scripted and it worked perfectly.

Everytime I wouldn't have a addPlayerClass or A Position set it would just make me fall of the map and spawn in blueberry

Hey i found this somewhere from the guy in other threads having problem like yours.

The Stay with in world bounderies happens when.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psymetrix
Посмотреть сообщение
i) No Player Classes were added.
ii) SetGravity is is too high.
iii) Setting the players position too far out the map.
iiii) Setting the players velocity too high.
iiiii) Spawning a boat on water. (Quite rare but does happen)

If you haven't already added in an AddPlayerClass line, use SetSpawnInfo somewhere before SpawnPlayer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romel
Посмотреть сообщение
He said he doesn't have SetPlayerWorldBounds he also mentioned that he doesn't have AddPlayerClass
No he mentioned he didn't have "SetWorldBounderies", so he might have been searching for the wrong function.
Just under OnPlayerConnect, place:
pawn Код:
SetPlayerWorldBounds(playerid, 20000, -20000, 20000, -20000);
so basically, it's setting the boundaries to a really high value, that basically nobody will ever reach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarencecuzz
Посмотреть сообщение
No he mentioned he didn't have "SetWorldBounderies", so he might have been searching for the wrong function.
Just under OnPlayerConnect, place:
pawn Код:
SetPlayerWorldBounds(playerid, 20000, -20000, 20000, -20000);
so basically, it's setting the boundaries to a really high value, that basically nobody will ever reach.
He hasn't used the SetPlayerWorldBounds anywhere previously, so his problem doesn't lie within the boundaries not being large enough. He is not using any player classes, which is fine, as long as he is using SetSpawnInfo somewhere which is obviously isn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zDevon
Посмотреть сообщение
If you haven't already added in an AddPlayerClass line, use SetSpawnInfo somewhere before SpawnPlayer.