Adrenaline mode in samp?

You all know at single player there is a cheat you write and the game slows down,the voices are like slow mo. Everything is slow mo.

I really wonder is it possible to put that in SA-MP?

Im trying to ask is that,would it be synced,would it work properly,would it cause lag maybe,or would it make everyone in andrenaline mode playing on the server just like it happens when you wear an IR ******?

If you don't know what I am talking about,go single player and write this ingame.

ANOSEONGLASS

I don't see this working in multiplayer at all.. Considering how if someone used the command or whatever you're planing to do would use it and then be out of sync with everything else.. Plus I'm pretty sure it's impossible to have slow-mo on multiplayer.

It could be possible, by playing some "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer" mo sounds and SetDrunkLevel and maybe try to lag a player a bit or set a weird custom-made animation ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Vortex
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't see this working in multiplayer at all.. Considering how if someone used the command or whatever you're planing to do would use it and then be out of sync with everything else.. Plus I'm pretty sure it's impossible to have slow-mo on multiplayer.
You could always sync it, that shit isn't a problem.. We're at 0.3e now, not .1A.

As for 'scripting' it, I don't think its possible. But most of the cheats can easily be scripted, such as the hesoyam, cjphonehome, big jumps etc. Easy.

But this isn't really possible since we do not have a way of doing it just as yet. You can slow down the player though, and that's it. Not like you hear peds talking too often in SAMP.

believe it or not i ve had it once on a server long ago in 0.2x, that means it can be made

The 'is bullet time possible in multiplayer' debate has raged since Max Payne introduced the concept.
The additional effects such as extra strength may be possible though.

Thats the effect caused by the "pill pickup", thats not available normally in single player afaik.
You can create that pill as pickup in samp, it once had the opposite effect to speed up the player some releases ago (move faster), dont know if its still active. Speeding up is the only logical solution to keep the player in sync, without affecting the other players.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3asyj8iPVao[/ame]

Well, to keep every players sync-ed, we would have to apply the adrenaline mod to ALL of them, so why not?

There are a few ways you could reproduce the bullet time effect. None of them are pretty though, sadly.
For example you keep the player that took the pill at normal speed, but slow everyone else in a certain radius around him - This would probably be the fairest way