[FilterScript] iPLEOMAX's TextDraw Editor (Stable Version)

/itd center doesn't work!

Isn't working for me..

u get that black thing either ?!? mee too

I got little prob. the bar is black

Where should i put this?

new Text:TextDraw0;
Textdraw0 = TextDrawCreate(150.000000, 135.916656, "Hi Player!");
TextDrawLetterSize(TextDraw0, 1.124375, 5.356665);
TextDrawAlignment(TextDraw0, 1);
TextDrawColor(TextDraw0, -871318614);
TextDrawSetShadow(TextDraw0, 0);
TextDrawSetOutline(TextDraw0, 3);
TextDrawBackgroundColor(TextDraw0, 51);
TextDrawFont(TextDraw0, 2);
TextDrawSetProportional(TextDraw0, 1);

EDIT: for those who has black menu, i think you should put the "PLEO.txd" to your GTA Folder like mine "\GTA San Andreas\models\txd"

Hello, I have a problem with Ipleomax Textdraw Editor, the usebox are scattered everywhere and little when I put the code on my GameMode. Here is an image, you only see the text but not usebox me ... Helping you please.

Screen:

Awesome script but..

How can I get the shit out from the file to throw it into the .pwn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien59
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, I have a problem with Ipleomax Textdraw Editor, the usebox are scattered everywhere and little when I put the code on my GameMode. Here is an image, you only see the text but not usebox me ... Helping you please.

Screen:

(Sorry for my language I'm not very strong in English)

UP

What is the proper way to delete projects? I deleted them directly in the folder for I couldn't find anythign related to deleting them ingame, but the project entries are still listed. When opening them, the server crashes.

Is there a way to define the Z-Layer as in CSS say that one thing is behind another?

Mouse not working. Why?

I open the gamemode and write "/itd" but menu bar is BLACK! I guess not working anymore.

Very usefull, +REP!

This editor makes textdraws much easier to create, and there's a lot of possibilities with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsYourDaddy
Посмотреть сообщение
I open the gamemode and write "/itd" but menu bar is BLACK! I guess not working anymore.
Make sure u got iTD.txd in models/txd folder

after i done with the textdraw how i can add the texdraw to my own server ? Thanks

I will check it out!
So use full !

I've got a problem. When I select the manage button, create a new textdraw and then select what I want, I drag or press LMB but nothing appears. No box, no text, nothing. I've made sure all of the files are in the correct place as I've followed a tutorial on it.

EDIT: I've found a fix and it's probably listed in other pages of this thread and I apologise, but if you get this error run your server as administrator and login as RCON.

The menu isn't showing me... any solutions? It's showing a black line and I've put the .txd file where it says...

EDIT: My mistake, I wasn't putting in the right folder, sorry.

Can anyone help me, i cant move textdraws with LMB.