[FilterScript] iPLEOMAX's TextDraw Editor (Stable Version)

@Mr_DjolE Read the main post again and what you must download..../facepalm

Edit: The 2 .dll files can be downloaded from the main POST OMFG! Why people DON'T READ THE POSTS! Also don't download any .dll files from ****** or any websites.

@iPLEOMAX

Look here

I hope you fix this bug tomorrow (or today?? :OO)

(edit)
Fixxed IMG-Link

Patience.. R2 is on the way. With all bugs fixed and easy plug and play system.

okay, thats good.
whats the release date, u think?

Is it possible you could add the images. (Cards etc into the little dialog thing?)

"Only the host can manage textdraws. (Your ip is remote)"
WTF ?
How to fix that ?
EDIT:
I found it, and fixed. You must open pawno, open iTD.pwn press CTRL+F type in that box 'cmd:itd'
And remove that after that '{'
pawn Код:
new IP[16]; GetPlayerIp(playerid, IP, sizeof IP);
    if(strcmp(IP, "127.0.0.1"))
    return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "Only the host can manage textdraws. (Your IP is remote)");

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArcher
Посмотреть сообщение
@Mr_DjolE Read the main post again and what you must download..../facepalm

Edit: The 2 .dll files can be downloaded from the main POST OMFG! Why people DON'T READ THE POSTS! Also don't download any .dll files from ****** or any websites.
Aight, it works now, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity90
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it possible you could add the images. (Cards etc into the little dialog thing?)
These images in the dialog are custom txd files not TEXTDRAWS CREATED!

Awesome man now i have something to do with textdraw's :P

Nice work!

Doozy.

I hope the next version fixes my issue, i can't create texdraws, everything works find like the menu nshit but when i actually go to create it, nothing appears. I've tried it on a blank gamemode as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetn931
Посмотреть сообщение
I hope the next version fixes my issue, i can't create texdraws, everything works find like the menu nshit but when i actually go to create it, nothing appears. I've tried it on a blank gamemode as well
That's strange it works fine for me.

I must have created 30-40 textdraw projects with this tool, and the only problem I had is when the server crashed when I exported to .pwn once.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
These images in the dialog are custom txd files not TEXTDRAWS CREATED!
Which is why it will only work for the local person.

Too bad the cursor and key detection functions don't/can't have a playerid parameter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drebin
Посмотреть сообщение
Which is why it will only work for the local person.

Too bad the cursor and key detection functions don't/can't have a playerid parameter
That's not true. Suppose that any player have that custom file on their GTA SA directory thet can be easly shown. The bad thing is that the key detection is detected only by localhost. Beside that if you want a complete key detection you need a client (like Audio plugin by Incognito) and the plugin itself.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
The bad thing is that the key detection is detected only by localhost.
Yes... Which is why it will only work for the local person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullmuncher1337
Посмотреть сообщение
That's strange it works fine for me.

I must have created 30-40 textdraw projects with this tool, and the only problem I had is when the server crashed when I exported to .pwn once.
No idea what my problem is.

I've tried on a blank gamemode on localhost and still dosen't work.

I Click new to create a new textdraw name, once i do that i click manage and click either one with a box or without a box. I get to the part where it says click LMB, i click and nothing pops up it dosen't do anything.

I have the same problem.

And when do you release it? *o*

thkx but look at that
Quote:

C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\_SAMP_~1\FILTER~ 1\iTD.pwn(105) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetSelectable"
C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\_SAMP_~1\FILTER~ 1\iTD.pwn(11 : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetSelectable"
C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\_SAMP_~1\FILTER~ 1\iTD.pwn(157) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetSelectable"
C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\_SAMP_~1\FILTER~ 1\iTD.pwn(170) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetSelectable"
C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\_SAMP_~1\FILTER~ 1\iTD.pwn(214) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetSelectable"
C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\_SAMP_~1\FILTER~ 1\iTD.pwn(227) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetSelectable"
C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\_SAMP_~1\FILTER~ 1\iTD.pwn(240) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetSelectable"
C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\_SAMP_~1\FILTER~ 1\iTD.pwn(253) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetSelectable"
C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\_SAMP_~1\FILTER~ 1\iTD.pwn(275) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetSelectable"
C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\_SAMP_~1\FILTER~ 1\iTD.pwn(28 : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetSelectable"
C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\_SAMP_~1\FILTER~ 1\iTD.pwn(301) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetSelectable"
C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\_SAMP_~1\FILTER~ 1\iTD.pwn(314) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetSelectable"
C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\_SAMP_~1\FILTER~ 1\iTD.pwn(327) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetSelectable"
C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\_SAMP_~1\FILTER~ 1\iTD.pwn(340) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetSelectable"
C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\_SAMP_~1\FILTER~ 1\iTD.pwn(353) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetSelectable"
C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\_SAMP_~1\FILTER~ 1\iTD.pwn(366) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetSelectable"
C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\_SAMP_~1\FILTER~ 1\iTD.pwn(379) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetSelectable"
C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\_SAMP_~1\FILTER~ 1\iTD.pwn(392) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetSelectable"
C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\_SAMP_~1\FILTER~ 1\iTD.pwn(405) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetSelectable"
C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\_SAMP_~1\FILTER~ 1\iTD.pwn(41 : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetSelectable"
C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\_SAMP_~1\FILTER~ 1\iTD.pwn(431) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetSelectable"
C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\_SAMP_~1\FILTER~ 1\iTD.pwn(444) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetSelectable"
C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\_SAMP_~1\FILTER~ 1\iTD.pwn(457) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetSelectable"
C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\_SAMP_~1\FILTER~ 1\iTD.pwn(470) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetSelectable"
C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\_SAMP_~1\FILTER~ 1\iTD.pwn(483) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetSelectable"
C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\Bureau\QServeur\_SAMP_~1\FILTER~ 1\iTD.pwn(496) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetSelectable"