[FilterScript] iPLEOMAX's TextDraw Editor (Stable Version)

I can't see anything when I use /itd, I just get a black textdraw on the bottom. When I click on the left side of the black textdraw i get saving the project. Means I can't see the buttons in it, any solution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCarter
Посмотреть сообщение
I can't see anything when I use /itd, I just get a black textdraw on the bottom. When I click on the left side of the black textdraw i get saving the project. Means I can't see the buttons in it, any solution?
You need to put Pleo.txd in your GTASA\models\txd folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCarter
Посмотреть сообщение
It's outdated, here is a link to the new version.

Click me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCesar
Посмотреть сообщение
It's outdated, here is a link to the new version.

Click me
That's what I downloaded after seeing this problem. ☺ Thanks.

Help pls! I see the menu but click didn't work. :O I click the mouse and nothing happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hend
Посмотреть сообщение
Help pls! I see the menu but click didn't work. :O I click the mouse and nothing happens
You should really use an updated TD editor this one is well outdated.

This one is up to date.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=543002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
You should really use an updated TD editor this one is well outdated.

This one is up to date.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=543002
I use this yee. I'm clicking and nothing work. ((

theres no download link?

plz plz i need linux version, plz give me linux version bcs im not using dedicated server

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendAbdullah
View Post
plz plz i need linux version, plz give me linux version bcs im not using dedicated server
Dude, this doesn't work like that and furthermore this editor is obsolete and should be avoided.

I have a problem with the textdraw. It loads all how it should load up, but something isn't right. It does let me create project, and create text, but text doesn't show up, and functions like font, and positon, don't work. Please help me. Thanks!

I don't know why isn't working, it's only for me or? BTW I'm using another one.

How can I add images? like WIFI image, or shield, etc?

I have a question. When I close an project, close the server and enter again opening the project again, I can't see the textdraw menu, only the textdraw, but I can click on the textdraw.. why

is their any permission to make relaese from others cuz i added some new updates in it

link?

Where is link?