[FilterScript] iPLEOMAX's TextDraw Editor (Stable Version)

first time i used this plugin, i got error when i tried to make a new textdraw. when i clicked the new button, it show me a name dialog. when i filled it and then clicked ok, it's dissapear and nnotheing happened. then ti tried to remove all of filterscripts (except iTD of course) and the plugins (except iTD and sscanf) and it's work perfectly !!!

thank's dude +REP
hope you be a beta tester!

Hey there, good job.
I have tried to display textdraws by the manual method (Entering coordinates) but the parameters I give ( X Y ) do not match with the coordinates of the position the text draw gets alloted. The X coordinate does its work but the Y coordinate doesnt change.
The input I give for eg. : 100 100
It just shifts the text 100 ticks to the left but not upwards.

Am I doing something wrong in giving input or is it a bug ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreto
Посмотреть сообщение
Do both of you have Windows 8 or Windows 8.1? Because it doesn't detect my mouse too on Windows 8.1

EDIT: Plugin only detect mouse pos on windows 8.1 and not pressed keys.

EDIT 2:It seems is windows 8.1 problem (again imo).Plugin cannot detect pressed keys(it detect mouse pos fine).Does someone have solution for 8.1 users?
Try putting dinput8.dll (can be found in System32 folder) to GTA San Andreas root directory.

It might have been asked before but does this also support TextDrawSetPreviewModel ?.
I saw the image button when i used this editor but when i clicked on the button, it didnt do much.

not working for me windows srv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIped
Посмотреть сообщение
It might have been asked before but does this also support TextDrawSetPreviewModel ?.
I saw the image button when i used this editor but when i clicked on the button, it didnt do much.
It doesn't supports preview model because it was made before 0.3x.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
It doesn't supports preview model because it was made before 0.3x.
Thanks for the answer does anyone know if iPLEOMAX is going to update this so we could use preview models ?
the rest works perfect for me btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIped
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks for the answer does anyone know if iPLEOMAX is going to update this so we could use preview models ?
the rest works perfect for me btw.
He say to me via pm that won't update itd anymore as he kinda left sa-mp.

I am using windows 8 and it does not seem to detect my mouse clicks.

I'm talking about the part in which you choose the size for the textdraw, what do I do? If there's even a fix for it? (I've no access to any other computer)

This is the big useful filterscript.

the text is covered by the transparent background. How can I prevent this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smileys
Посмотреть сообщение
this is pretty damn unique, and I use it alot. though I'd love to see an option like "Add Object/Vehicle/Skin" or w.e which supports TextdrawSetPreviewModel, that'd be pretty damn awesome, because now I always have to use Zamaroths editor for the images, which sucks kinda :/
There is updateded version of this which supported TextDrawSetPreviewModel.
Updated by someone else.

I can't find the link at the moment.

I am doing a menu with a background. All the textdraws you see above have the color set as white, but they go under the background textdraw, so I see them as grey. How can I solve this??

EDIT: NVM Solved it!!

Best td editor
this is for 0.3z?

It's strange.
In game, i see the menu, i can click in New Project button, when i enter a project name on the dialog box, nothing appear.

I'm using 0.3z version of samp.
and 0.3.6 version of samp-server

EDIT: resolved thanks to raivaloka (previous page, thanks)

If I have time, I'll look into updating this (model preview/etc). Because I'm going to need it for my own stuff too. So, yeah.

Don't ask me when.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPLEOMAX
Посмотреть сообщение
If I have time, I'll look into updating this (model preview/etc). Because I'm going to need it for my own stuff too. So, yeah.

Don't ask me when.
That would be awesome, could you maybe check why sometimes the draw order of the textdraws get screwed up. It gets to be a real pain when working with a lot of layers.

I can't find the download link, Please provide a download link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPLEOMAX
Посмотреть сообщение

Don't ask me when.
Yea man thats great news cant wait to get my hands on that update.

THE BEST