[FilterScript] 100 Pedestrians

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiGGi
Посмотреть сообщение
Update your fcnpc.inc or use older plugin.
Thank you very much, is working after FCNPC update.

i get errors when i compile the scripts

C:\Users\Phillip John\Desktop\samp server\filterscripts\peds.pwn(8536) : error 017: undefined symbol "VectorSize"
C:\Users\Phillip John\Desktop\samp server\filterscripts\peds.pwn(8536) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Users\Phillip John\Desktop\samp server\filterscripts\peds.pwn(8830) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

So much time has passed, I don't think it is suitable with current SA:MP version, that script could be easily implemented with ColAndreas now, not as blind as I did it that time)

Hey bro please help me

Sorry, but I don't think I can help you, I did this version for 0.3z version basically, so 0.3.7 was not so stable and was new back then, but I guess for vector size you can find on forum stock function GetDistanceBetweenPoints it does have vector size and may help you)

Very nice!
I did everything and theres no errors and warnings at compiling but theres no npc in the server. How can i fix this?

And if you say i should add IsPlayerNpc to OnPlayerConnect, whats the code for IsPlayerNpc?

Hi friend, can u upload video for see it?? too, i want if u could upgrade at FCNPC 2.0 , thx very much

When i start server I see this:

Capture.PNG

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokicMajstor
Посмотреть сообщение

Вложение 12208
It looks like you're missing a plugin or include necesary to run this. Make sure you're following the install instructions correctly and installing anything it lists as required.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokicMajstor
Посмотреть сообщение

Вложение 12208
Update you'r fcnpc plugin