Image For Website Question

Hello i am making a Prison Roleplay server and i am currently Creating my website i am trying to basically do everything on my own so i need help ok for my website i want it to be when i can add a Enter Website Sign i already know how to do that but i am currently need like a some kind of images or something that can help me make a cool Background Photo for it is there anyway way like go on ****** image download and pic and go on some kind of website to put letter by the way i already have photoshop and i had cinema 4d but i uninstall it because i dont use it

Lots of I's instead of i's, and some full stops kthx.

ok sorry i just have bad grammar i just talk in short terms on ******** so i much used to typing in small words. (<SEE FULL STOP :d)

eeh ****** some images? I am sure there are some images around. Create your own images in Photoshop?

Set your display resolution in game on the highest possible and highest graphics. Then disable the HUD by pressing F7 twice. Go to a piece of your custom map (if you have any) or create a picture ingame (preferred with the PHOTO CAMERA as you get to see yourself otherwise). You will now have a nice background in a pretty large resolution.

For the rest of the website, make the background a little transparent (I'd say about 60 - 80% opacity) and you got yourself a nice website design already