Need a teacher

I am not looking for anyone to just do things for me, cannot learn that way. I need a patient person who could be a teacher in a sense and work with me to help me learn. I am new to all of this but am capable of learning but without some good explanations or direction then some stuff never seems to make sense at all. I know the forum is full of members seeking answers and help but I would like a teacher to step forward to give me a hand and answer questions when needed. I am in the early stages of building and setting up a community and I consider this a long term project. So in order to run it properly, I need to know as much as possible.

If you feel you have the time and patience that I seek, give me a shout on here and let's talk a bit. If we are both on the same page then we can either work from skype or I have a TS server which I prefer. If you happen to like what I wish to create then maybe you can become part of it and help it grow as well. I thank everyone who has helped me so far and SA-MP for having this forum so us numbnutz have some place to cry for help

Well Im interested in teaching you by explaining well.

First tell me that you've understood anything from the tutorial below or not.If yes,I could really teach you scripting in a good manner.
forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?p=2081517
So it'll be easy and interesting for me and you.

I have read that and practiced with it. I will send you a pm so we can talk a bit more.

EDIT...Still on the lookout for anyone

EDIT...Still looking