y_ini offline.

How can I use INI_String with offline users in y_ini?

Thanks,tyler.

what you want to do first with offline users?
+ it should be quetly difficult to manage that if you don't have users ID based.

Users have there own %s.ini

I would like to use it to read stuff from files, such as there stats,IP..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler12
Посмотреть сообщение
Users have there own %s.ini

I would like to use it to read stuff from files, such as there stats,IP..
amm why would you even need to do that from offline players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [WSF]ThA_Devil
Посмотреть сообщение
amm why would you even need to do that from offline players?
Checking if a player is banned, with my aka system. Checking ban evaders, and alot other things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler12
Посмотреть сообщение
Checking if a player is banned, with my aka system. Checking ban evaders, and alot other things.
you can make ban log... which logs all banned players... you wouldn't need to mess with thousands of files, only with one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [WSF]ThA_Devil
Посмотреть сообщение
you can make ban log... which logs all banned players... you wouldn't need to mess with thousands of files, only with one.
Ive got a ban log, That wouldnt help in my case. I need to check if Banned == 1 then it tells me. Then I can ban the ban evader...

@******

If I format a string with the account name, How would I go about reading from the file?

like dini_get.

I know exactly what you mean, and the situation you're in. It took me a while to figure it out but I finally got it.
Here's an example of unbanning an offline account.
pawn Код:
CMD:unban(playerid,params[])
{
    new account[25];
    if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid) && Player[playerid][Admin] < 7) return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "ERROR: {FFFFFF}You Have Entered An Invalid Command. Please Read {00FF00}/CMDS{FFFFFF}.");
    if(sscanf(params,"s[25]",account)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "SYNTAX ERROR: {00FF00}/UNBAN {FFFF00}<Account>");
    new string[45];
    format(string,sizeof(string),PATH,account);
    if(!fexist(string)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "ERROR: {FFFFFF}This Player Account Does Not Exist.");
    INI_ParseFile(string, "LoadBanCheck_%s", .bExtra = true, .extra = playerid);
    if(Player[playerid][Banned] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "ERROR: {FFFFFF}This Player Account Is Not Banned.");
    new INI:File = INI_Open(string);
    INI_WriteInt(File, "Banned", 0);
    INI_Close(File);
    format(string,sizeof(string),"The Account Of %s Has Been Unbanned.",account);
    SendClientMessage(playerid, yellow, string);
    format(string,sizeof(string),"Administrator %s Has Unbanned The Account Of %s.",pName(playerid), account);
    SendAdminMessage(orange, string);
    Player[playerid][Banned] = 0;
    Player[playerid][BanReason] = 0;
    return 1;
}
pawn Код:
forward LoadBanCheck_data(playerid,name[],value[]);
public LoadBanCheck_data(playerid,name[],value[])
{
    INI_Int("Banned",Player[playerid][Banned]);
    INI_Int("BanReason",Player[playerid][BanReason]);
    return 1;
}
However the only downside is that I had to save them as variables for playerid, there are alternatives however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarencecuzz
Посмотреть сообщение
I know exactly what you mean, and the situation you're in. It took me a while to figure it out but I finally got it.
Here's an example of unbanning an offline account.
pawn Код:
CMD:unban(playerid,params[])
{
    new account[25];
    if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid) && Player[playerid][Admin] < 7) return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "ERROR: {FFFFFF}You Have Entered An Invalid Command. Please Read {00FF00}/CMDS{FFFFFF}.");
    if(sscanf(params,"s[25]",account)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "SYNTAX ERROR: {00FF00}/UNBAN {FFFF00}<Account>");
    new string[45];
    format(string,sizeof(string),PATH,account);
    if(!fexist(string)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "ERROR: {FFFFFF}This Player Account Does Not Exist.");
    INI_ParseFile(string, "LoadBanCheck_%s", .bExtra = true, .extra = playerid);
    if(Player[playerid][Banned] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "ERROR: {FFFFFF}This Player Account Is Not Banned.");
    new INI:File = INI_Open(string);
    INI_WriteInt(File, "Banned", 0);
    INI_Close(File);
    format(string,sizeof(string),"The Account Of %s Has Been Unbanned.",account);
    SendClientMessage(playerid, yellow, string);
    format(string,sizeof(string),"Administrator %s Has Unbanned The Account Of %s.",pName(playerid), account);
    SendAdminMessage(orange, string);
    Player[playerid][Banned] = 0;
    Player[playerid][BanReason] = 0;
    return 1;
}
pawn Код:
forward LoadBanCheck_data(playerid,name[],value[]);
public LoadBanCheck_data(playerid,name[],value[])
{
    INI_Int("Banned",Player[playerid][Banned]);
    INI_Int("BanReason",Player[playerid][BanReason]);
    return 1;
}
However the only downside is that I had to save them as variables for playerid, there are alternatives however.
Kind of. Heres what im trying to do.

pawn Код:
CMD:isbanned(playerid,params[])
{
    new account[25],string[25],msg[124];
    if(sscanf(params,"s[25]",account)) return ShowUsageMessage(playerid,"/isbanned [name]");
    format(string,sizeof(string),"Users/%s.ini",account);
    if(!fexist(string)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"Account does not exist");
    new INI:file = INI_Open(string);
    INI_Int(file,"Banned",pInfo[playerid][Banned]);// I need to save if hes banned somewhere
    INI_Close(file);
    format(msg,sizeof(msg),"Account status:%d (1 - banned 0 - not banned",/*Where I saved if hes banned */);
    SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,msg);
    return 1;
}
Half of the code dosent exist, but if you could give me a lil help, I would appreciate it.

Sorry for the long response, only just saw your PM.

pawn Код:
CMD:isbanned(playerid,params[])
{
    new account[25];
    new string[40];
    if(sscanf(params,"s[25]",account)) return ShowUsageMessage(playerid,"/isbanned [name]");
    format(string,sizeof(string),"Users/%s.ini",account);
    if(!fexist(string)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"Account does not exist");
    INI_ParseFile(string, "CheckBan_%s", .bExtra = true, .extra = playerid);
    new Status[15];
    new msg[60];
    if(pInfo[playerid][Banned] == 0)
    {
        Status = "Not Banned";
    }
    else if(pInfo[playerid][Banned] == 1)
    {
        Status = "Banned";
    }
    format(msg, sizeof(msg), "%s | Account Status: %s |",Status);
    pInfo[playerid][Banned] = 0;
    SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,msg);
    return 1;
}

forward CheckBan_data(playerid,name[],value[]);
public CheckBan_data(playerid,name[],value[])
{
    INI_Int("Banned",pInfo[playerid][Banned]);
}