Battlefield 2: Project Reality menu theme on piano

Hey there,

The SA:MP forums might not exactly be the right place to post this but, for those here who play or have played Project Reality which is a reality mod for Battlefield 2, I've been trying to experiment with the music because I really like the music which is used in the game. I've tried to play the BF2: Project Reality v0.97 menu soundtrack which you hear playing all the time in the menu. It's based on the menu soundtrack, can't really say it's exactly the same because it's pretty tough to play on piano, not to mention this is my first day playing it so excuse me for some errors or it being not really smooth. Also it's not on the right tone but I guess that should not be a problem.

Sorry for the bad quality didn't have anything else to record with. Remember I am only experimenting!

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAPOm7E-zMI[/ame]

EDIT: From 2:46 there's this part from another sound track called "Home". Which is also used in the menu but is actually a separate soundtrack. That's my favorite part of this whole song

Nice man!

The second track is the best,amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
The second track is the best,amazing.
Yea it's also the more difficult part of the song

Can we get some notes on this plz? If possible? pretty plz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremo
Посмотреть сообщение
Can we get some notes on this plz? If possible? pretty plz?
You mean sheet music? If yes I can't provide you with those because I figured this out myself by listening to the song therefor I don't have sheet music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphos
Посмотреть сообщение
You mean sheet music? If yes I can't provide you with those because I figured this out myself by listening to the song therefor I don't have sheet music.
Oh I see =)

The second one is especially nice.

PS: Notes == sheet music (except that notes are single units).

Bumping with the Modern Warfare 3 theme!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKQLtSfNQIs[/ame]

On the Modern Warfare 3 one you should be quicker on the right pedal. I think especially some of the longer tones you played severely interrupted the theme. Apart from that you are getting better at playing, or so I feel.